• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Final Round of THE PREMIER NH competition (+ Semi finals)

Well we tend to drop off MASSIVELY at around the 60min mark if we start well, so don't give up hope.
AJ looks electric on attack, best I've seen him play.
Charnley looks far more at home in a broken field end of season chuck about, surprise surprise :p

Our attacking play is looking much sharper than it has in the last month and we're playing with some intensity.
On the other hand our defence is still giving metres up far too easily.

The Curry's really look good prospects for the future, also Haley needs to be brought into the England setup. Clark has been looking decent for Bath recently.

Aye, Clarke has looked really good. Keep thinking he's Sam Harrison with that hair
Ellis has looked good, too. He's a big unit - the new Ewers.

So typical of Bath. "Hey guys you need 4 tries to have a chance"

"Oh you meant we had to SCORE 4 tries?"

Perhaps, but I've never seen Ross Harrison sat down so easily as by Ellis earlier

He's great, but Ewers is like something that crawled out of a nuclear wasteland with radiation induced mutation.

What is Webber supposed to do there? Two players lying over his legs and he's trying his hardest to get away, And the ball was available anyway

Launchbury needs to give Kruis a little slap when they shake hands after this game...hands off my red shirt MATE!

Last edited:
So thats it, not what we had in mind back in September. We beat B**h at home though, will always take that

We'll be back.

Just about managed to cling onto the win (not sure why that penalty with the cards wasn't reversed, which could've been the turning point) but I'll take it.
Scrappy season, all told. Here's to better things and hopefully recruiting a lock and a loosehead really soon!

So thats it, not what we had in mind back in September. We beat B**h at home though, will always take that

We'll be back.

You guys are playing the long game :p. Yeah, I'm sorry to see you go, as you said the other week, definitely a season of two halves overall in terms of the rugby you played, though today was a little disappointing not to go out on more of a high.. You'll be more prepared next season when I've no doubt you'll be back. Who goes down on the other hand won' be so easy..

No playoff threads?

Good news, didn't want Saracens make the final as the players need resting prior to the Lions tour.

Just turned on the wasps game,
Leicester looking pumped up to ****

Torn as I hate the lot of them, But I think I'd rather Leicester win this

This game is class!

Some very dubious forward pass/knock on calls (or should I say misses?) but stupidly entertaining for the non invested

Great game so far, but not sure what it takes for the ref to give a penalty at the breakdown...or spot when the ball goes forward and that's for both sides. Guess he's being consistent.

Latest posts