• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Golf Thread

Yeah, this will probably damage him this season too. When his driving goes like it is today his putting follows 10 foldand was yesterday he's not a competition for the other top dogs. This really looks like its boiling up to be an epic back 9 or someone could stumble in to win at -1 or -2 because no one looks like they want to make a putt at the moment.

Shane Lowry makes the 1st hole in one of the tournament at 16 and almost broke Patrick Reid's wrist with the proceeding high five!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, this will probably damage him this season too. When his driving goes like it is today his putting follows 10 foldand was yesterday he's not a competition for the other top dogs. This really looks like its boiling up to be an epic back 9 or someone could stumble in to win at -1 or -2 because no one looks like they want to make a putt at the moment.

Shane Lowry makes the 1st hole in one of the tournament at 16 and almost broke Patrick Reid's wrist with the proceeding high five!

Well, apart from Soren Kjeldsen!! He'd be an unlikely "1st since Faldo"!

And another for Davis!!

Rather boring I am afraid and with the pins and lack of wind, they should be doing better than this but pressure is getting to all of them!

But as the Yanks I met there in 1989, who all left when the last pair got to 9 to watch at home on tv, it is the last nine that counts!!!

Game over after 8 unless Speith has total brainfart!!

Fantastic!!! Louis gets the third in one at 16th with an in off!!!!

So what have we learnt as Speith proves he is the No 1

- Willets is a class act

- Fitzpatrick is the finest future prospect for Europe

- Casey is a t*** for not being a European card holder!!

- Rory needs to get a grip of his career.

- USA has some fantastic up and coming players in Bryson and Smiley plus a few others.

- USA or odds on favourites for Ryder Cup!

- there will be many changes in the European side!

- Golf is in good hands

- you cannot beat Cotter and Allis!!!

It is never over til the fat lady sings and it has sung for Jordan!!

This blowup is worse than Norman 20 years ago!!

"Spieth might lose his lead"

That's the first call I made this week...

He's gone.

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon Willett, break the dry spell, Europe is growing it's Masters winning virginity back at this stage.

Westwood too!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Battling display by Rory today, it'll come. He'll grab a major this year too.

Best Masters in years this!!

Westwood too!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Battling display by Rory today, it'll come. He'll grab a major this year too.

Best Masters in years this!!

Well best last nine holes!!

Hope you are right about Rory by the way! I am huge but critical fan!!

Well best last nine holes!!

Hope you are right about Rory by the way! I am huge but critical fan!!
The US Open and PGA courses really suit him this year. An Open in the type of weather we had two years ago does too! He's been almost there a few times and we know a win sets him off!!

Danny just played a champions pitch!

Westie, Garcia and Monty - greatest Europeans (maybe world) players never to have won a major!

Latest posts