• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Good Wife's Guide

I would guarantee that if every chick read that page before she got married, the divorce rate would surely be less than the 50% it is at now.

I would guarantee that if every chick read that page before she got married, the divorce rate would surely be less than the 50% it is at now. [/b]

so would the marriage rate, so it would probably balance itself out, in percents, it would still be the same.

In the words of the wise pimp Snoop Dogg "You can't make a hoe a housewife". That should have been in the article.

I think I'm going to shut up in this topic from now on, or it will result in me screaming like the time that idiot at work agreed that girls in miniskirts actually want to be raped, so it's their own fault if such a thing happens to them.

lads...a little decorum please

not everyone's always as broad-minded as we are

:p

...girls in miniskirts actually want to be raped, so it's their own fault if such a thing happens to them. [/b]

Oh, i actually agree with that.
I'd feel guilty if i thought otherwise and then what would i do with my tuesday nights?

<div class='quotemain'>...girls in miniskirts actually want to be raped, so it's their own fault if such a thing happens to them. [/b]

Oh, i actually agree with that.
I'd feel guilty if i thought otherwise and then what would i do with my tuesday nights?
[/b][/quote]

I should buy me one of those Tshirts which have a degrading text about men on it xD Not sure which one would be suitable for this occasion though :p

Chicks with miniskirts dont wanna be raped, they wanna go around the block to boost their self esteem. C'mon guys shouldnt we aid them in increasing their confidence? It's a hard job but someones gotta do it/them.

Laetca you should wear a this top called PHD its a acronym for Pretty Huge D***. Im sure men would be very offended :p.

I cant believe there was actually a magazine like that, time have changed, if someone made that magazine today they'd have all kinds of attacks from women, because of sexism etc. :ranting: The traditional roles of man and women are changing... and changing alot. :wacko:

Latest posts