• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The greatest of the pro era?

Hey c'mon fellas, everybody has the right to express their opinion. It's interesting to get the views of a person you has (apparently) played rugby at a very high level.

So Randwick you spilling the beans, might as well go all out.

Lol...you know I'm not the only one on this forum who's played professional rugby.....

Cmon mate reveal yourself lol...dont be shy they'll know who you are lol hahahaha

All right I confess, I am really Ronan O'Gara...I didn't want to say who I was because of the abuse I receive so often on the forum from members such as Teh Mite...ok, maybe I'm not O'Gara...I make to few spelling mistakes. So who are you Randwick, please share or it seems you are bluffing.

Duh, and I joined this forum thinking I'd get some privacy, and that my identity would never be unveiled... :buba:

I lied about being fit. I am Matt Dunning. I came to Argentina because the beef here is ossum. :beach:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Oct 2 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All right I confess, I am really Ronan O'Gara...I didn't want to say who I was because of the abuse I receive so often on the forum from members such as Teh Mite...ok, maybe I'm not O'Gara...I make to few spelling mistakes. So who are you Randwick, please share or it seems you are bluffing.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 2 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Duh, and I joined this forum thinking I'd get some privacy, and that my identity would never be unveiled... :buba:

I lied about being fit. I am Matt Dunning. I came to Argentina because the beef here is ossum. :beach:[/b]

Well I'm Spartacus

At least I think I am.

Sorry guys, why aren't Lee Mears or Phil Vickery in any of these teams? John Smit and Carl Hayman...PAH!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Sep 30 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
5 Martin Johnson (England) - The biggest, darkest and most brooding of the driving forces behind England's World Cup win. We reckon the moment when he hoisted Bill was the first time he had smiled on a rugby pitch! Now bringing that menace to England's national team, Johnno takes the captain's armband in this team as well.

4 John Eales (Australia) - This one will have Saffers everywhere raging; how can we leave out Victor and Bakkies? Because Johnno's meaner than Bakkies, and because Victor was not nicknamed 'Nobody' as Eales was (because Nobody's perfect), despite his obvious talents. We felt Eales offered perhaps just a little more grunt. We're now running for cover...[/b]

dear planet rugby,

you make my brain hurt.

it's not that these two players should not be in this lineup - far from it.
it's just, if you're going to include them both, why not at the number they played at throughout their career?

thank you for giving me yet another reason not to read your typo-ridden, commonsense-free website.

bite me,
the captain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Oct 2 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Oct 2 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All right I confess, I am really Ronan O'Gara...I didn't want to say who I was because of the abuse I receive so often on the forum from members such as Teh Mite...ok, maybe I'm not O'Gara...I make to few spelling mistakes. So who are you Randwick, please share or it seems you are bluffing.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 2 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lied about being fit. I am Matt Dunning. I came to Argentina because the beef here is ossum. :beach:[/b]

Well I'm Spartacus

At least I think I am.
[/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ali12 @ Oct 3 2009, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry guys, why aren't Lee Mears or Phil Vickery in any of these teams? John Smit and Carl Hayman...PAH![/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats nearly as funny as some plebian earlier saying ROG and stringer should be mentioned!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KZNSharksFan @ Oct 5 2009, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats nearly as funny as some plebian earlier saying ROG and stringer should be mentioned![/b]
Erm, I think he was taking the ****.............., yes even Irish supporters realise that neither ROG or Stringer are that good.

Latest posts