The Guinness Six Nations

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
A few outlets reporting that Guinness are taking over sponsorship starting at £6 million, £3 million less than NatWest.

WRU and SRU, you're ****** class...

A few outlets reporting that Guinness are taking over sponsorship starting at £6 million, £3 million less than NatWest.

WRU and SRU, you're ****** class...

Not up there with Prem cancelling the Heineken sponsorship and declaring their grand plans to 'fully exploit the commercial potential' or some s**** with five different sponsors for the Champion's Cup before taking Heineken back at a vastly reduced deal three hears later, but still poor decision making and embarrassing overall for the 6N.

Also if this means you can only drink Guineas at the games they can f*** off.

Not up there with Prem cancelling the Heineken sponsorship and declaring their grand plans to 'fully exploit the commercial potential' or some s**** with five different sponsors for the Champion's Cup before taking Heineken back at a vastly reduced deal three hears later, but still poor decision making and embarrassing overall for the 6N.

I reckon this is worse, losing far more money!

Also if this means you can only drink Guineas at the games they can f*** off.
You're a gimp!

I reckon this is worse, losing far more money!

You're a gimp!

In terms of money it's more, but it's not as embarrassing as declaring you're going to have five sponsors and ending up with two. Still bad though.

Drinking Guinness proves you are a real man. The opposite is drinking WKD. The sponsor money going down is not good. But on the plus side, I like sponsors that everyone has heard of. I get excited about any International Rugby. Especially the 6 Nations. It was mentioned during the coverage of the Varsity match played today.

In terms of money it's more, but it's not as embarrassing as declaring you're going to have five sponsors and ending up with two. Still bad though.
We'll, the SRU and WRU rejected RBS because they wanted 20m, now it's 6m, it was 14m. They weren't as publicly bragodocious but I think this is worse!

As a less aggressive reply to calling you a gimp about the Guinness there will likely be Rockshore in Lansdowne but unfortunately we come full circle there as any man who orders rockshore is? You guessed it my pal!

We'll, the SRU and WRU rejected RBS because they wanted 20m, now it's 6m, it was 14m. They weren't as publicly bragodocious but I think this is worse!

As a less aggressive reply to calling you a gimp about the Guinness there will likely be Rockshore in Lansdowne but unfortunately we come full circle there as any man who orders rockshore is? You guessed it my pal!

In fairness Guinness (everything) > Rockshore every day of the week.

I just can't wait to see England lifting up the Guinness 6N's grand slam trophy, will make it extra sweet.

I just can't wait to see England lifting up the Guinness 6N's grand slam trophy, will make it extra sweet.
They won't even lift their leg when ******* bruv. Will poose 2 games in this years champ

It's coming home.
You know it, I know it, we all know it.

... and when the chickens do indeed arrive home to roost, what youse gonna blame then?

Too many artificial pitches?
The ball was too oval-ly?
Those sneaky buggers in the other team had their wheatabix the morning of the match and our lads just had a full english breakfast?
Them underhanded johnny foreigners adjust their game to suit the referee whereas us upstanding English play the game as the rules say it should be played?
Those crafty Celts manipulated us into ruining the Heineken Cup to their own nefarious ends and it was them that encouraged BT to flutter their eyelashes our way and have us jump into bed with them.

Damn them all.

What do this guy and English players have in common?
DB3C2BAC-D677-4465-8CD1-06F6F46A580E.jpeg

Inability to wrap their arms and complete delusion.

... and when the chickens do indeed arrive home to roost, what youse gonna blame then?

Too many artificial pitches?
The ball was too oval-ly?
Those sneaky buggers in the other team had their wheatabix the morning of the match and our lads just had a full english breakfast?
Them underhanded johnny foreigners adjust their game to suit the referee whereas us upstanding English play the game as the rules say it should be played?
Those crafty Celts manipulated us into ruining the Heineken Cup to their own nefarious ends and it was them that encouraged BT to flutter their eyelashes our way and have us jump into bed with them.

Damn them all.
I tried to read this but I couldn't decipher it beyond
BAWWWWW THE ENGLISH BAWWWWW THE FRENCH BAWWWWWWW HEINEKEN CUP

Drinking Guinness proves you are a real man. The opposite is drinking WKD. The sponsor money going down is not good. But on the plus side, I like sponsors that everyone has heard of. I get excited about any International Rugby. Especially the 6 Nations. It was mentioned during the coverage of the Varsity match played today.

My wife drank Guinness when she was pregnant. Hardly the most manly thing....

Latest posts