• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The "happy Birthday" Thread

narnia ha ha ha
me and the boys...

classic

was it good

my cousin went to see it too.

yes i thought it was quite good and a nice transition from the book. The ending hints at maybe a possible squel which i guess would be one of the other books.

Well there is more than one book in the series

so tell us more bout youre day

what was this "chick" like?

did you get lucky?

lol it was pretty good day. chics just waved and joined in the happy birthday singing but was still cool as they were random ones that i didn't know. the movie was great when it finally started had to wait for 20mins of ads before it started. movie moved a long at a good pace as well so you weren't sitting there being bored. a few funny moments as well were a nice touch and i guess that is adam adamson's touch from doing the shrek movies. overall it was a good day.

Did you get scared when the Lion talked?

I heard from your mate Pete that you screamed.

Originally posted by Ripper@Dec 14 2005, 05:31 PM
Did you get scared when the Lion talked?

I heard from your mate Pete that you screamed.
Well, at least he's old enough to go to that movie unattended...

Hey, Im old enough to go unattended... Im just not sane enough. Apparently Loud Noises and Bright Lights make me kill people. I dont think so, I just remember blacking out and waking up in a cell with blood on my hands and clothes.

Originally posted by Ripper@Dec 14 2005, 05:52 PM
Hey, Im old enough to go unattended... Im just not sane enough. Apparently Loud Noises and Bright Lights make me kill people. I dont think so, I just remember blacking out and waking up in a cell with blood on my hands and clothes.
Cool. How did you get out?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 14 2005, 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 14 2005, 05:57 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Dec 14 2005, 05:52 PM
Hey, Im old enough to go unattended... Im just not sane enough.  Apparently Loud Noises and Bright Lights make me kill people.  I dont think so, I just remember blacking out and waking up in a cell with blood on my hands and clothes.
Cool. How did you get out? [/b]
He hired OJ Simpsons lawyer.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Dec 14 2005, 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Dec 14 2005, 06:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Dec 14 2005, 05:52 PM
Hey, Im old enough to go unattended... Im just not sane enough.  Apparently Loud Noises and Bright Lights make me kill people.  I dont think so, I just remember blacking out and waking up in a cell with blood on my hands and clothes.
Cool. How did you get out? [/b]
chiro was busting one of his mates out so ripper got lucky.

I see DC13 is Celebrating his Birthday today. Well Im just here to congratulate you DC13, You have helped alot of ppl with their Sigs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Happy Birthday DC13!!!!!

Well.......I think you are a teenager....so...........that means you pretty much want only one thing for ya birthday................an with all the work you have done for us here at the rugby forum you deserve it................

However I am sorry to inform you that......I cannot give you your most coveted birthday/Christmas present............

.............she only comes.......of her own free will
<

Read the book "He's just not that into you".............it will give you great insight with girls and teenage stress and daydreaming your teenage away
<

And don't do what AK47 did and drink tooooooo much on ya birthday......... to many gay guys around..........

Hope all goes well for you today
<

Happy B'day DC.

Made a great contribution to the site since your arrival, keep it up!

Okay guys, DC13 is winning at the moment, with his birthday on the 17th. Remember though, the compitition carries on after Christmas as well, at this stage 17 days after Christmas.

Happy B-Day DC13.

ha thanks for your "happy birthday" wishes guys, appreciated them
<
, well here its still the 16, but tomorrow i am gonna get tanked!

gud on ya
..be safe..i know how you americans do it

like to get wild and kill each other or other foreignerz

happy b'day dc13z....

Latest posts