• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The "happy Birthday" Thread

ah cheer mate it's been good so far. got rugbye league 2 well last weekactually but I still count it as a birthday gift and my dad took me out to denny's for breakfast and got me a new watch nothing special just one from the warehouse but i needed one so the thought was good. my mates might be planning something for tonight I don't know but they can be random and spotaneous

happy bday esoj and lazy chestnut (from before).

May your year be filled with ginga sex.

ewww whos having sex wit ginger bread men?....

taking Christmas abit far dont ya think?

happy b'dayz..rite in the middle of the holidayz

dont ya hate dat?....sure everyone buying presents will be like "thats ya Christmas and birthday present aswell......."

hahaha shame on you

happy b'dayz

hey captain america i just noticed we joined on the same day

WE SHUD BE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!

yeah it does suck right in middle of holiday and some of my mates have already crusied of. but it's good because i still get both christmas and birthday presents although parents either give lots at birthday or christmas never both. the boyz are taking me out to narina this week and I will see kong tomorrow with my brother or something. maybe i should dye my hair orange as sambad seens to get all the ladies being ginga although ripper or kaftak don't count sambad.

thanks to all those that send birthday wishes etc.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 13 2005, 01:06 PM
hey captain america i just noticed we joined on the same day

WE SHUD BE BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!
<

4th June - 8th June isn't one day....

Then again, I have been wrong before...Once.

well the plan is boyz pick me up around 7:30 and we arrive at cinema with plenty of time to get tickets for the 9'o clock session. it's allocated seating so hopefully we can get seat together or at least a seat behind or infront of each other.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 13 2005, 02:35 PM
yeah it does suck right in middle of holiday and some of my mates have already crusied of. but it's good because i still get both christmas and birthday presents although parents either give lots at birthday or christmas never both. the boyz are taking me out to narina this week and I will see kong tomorrow with my brother or something. maybe i should dye my hair orange as sambad seens to get all the ladies being ginga although ripper or kaftak don't count sambad.

Bwahaha, sounds like fun...

"Me and the boys are going to see Narnia, look at us Gangstas - afterwards were going to go home, be adventrous and mix Lemonaide with Orange Juice. Hopefully we dont get too rowdy"

Nerds.

Originally posted by Ripper+Dec 13 2005, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 13 2005, 05:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Dec 13 2005, 02:35 PM

"Me and the boys are going to see Narnia, look at us Gangstas - afterwards were going to go home, be adventrous and mix Lemonaide with Orange Juice. Hopefully we dont get too rowdy"

Nerds. [/b]
Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat,
peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat...

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 13 2005, 02:35 PM
maybe i should dye my hair orange as sambad seens to get all the ladies being ginga although ripper or kaftka don't count sambad.

<

mate everyone loves the ginga. how can you not like ginga?

but yeah, ripper didnt count, i had to pay for that one... wasnt really worth it. kaftka on the other hand, if he doesnt count, i dont know what does!

but yeah nah, have a good one

Originally posted by sambad5+Dec 13 2005, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Dec 13 2005, 05:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
maybe i should dye my hair orange as sambad seens to get all the ladies being ginga although ripper or kaftka don't count sambad.

<

mate everyone loves the ginga. how can you not like ginga?

but yeah, ripper didnt count, i had to pay for that one... wasnt really worth it. kaftka on the other hand, if he doesnt count, i dont know what does!

but yeah nah, have a good one [/b]
No, I haven't been counting, sorry.

I will next year.

Originally posted by Ripper+Dec 13 2005, 06:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 13 2005, 06:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

Nerds. [/b]
well seems i did more than you ripper you poor thing. cinema was pretty full for a tuesday night almost sold out execpt for the first few rows. plenty of hot chics and my mates sung me happy birthday in the middle of the mall and som random as chics started singing as well and waved to me. all this ripper while you were sitting here in front of your computer. I had a good time and the movie was great.

poor ripper...his social life consists of going outside,waiting for the mail man and exchanging hellos and going back inside..

and then he sits in his room..and rubs his hands in the mischievous mr.burns way and sez..

"yes!!!..hes still my friend and not yours"...while pointing at the mirror and laughing

poor child

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 13 2005, 12:02 PM
poor ripper...his social life consists of going outside,waiting for the mail man and exchanging hellos and going back inside..

and then he sits in his room..and rubs his hands in the mischievous mr.burns way and sez..

"yes!!!..hes still my friend and not yours"...while pointing at the mirror and laughing

poor child
<
LMAO

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 14 2005, 12:02 AM

poor child
Hey, if he's happy, there's no problem....

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Dec 14 2005, 01:02 AM

poor child
As opposed to what? sniffing paint in some South Auckland crapshack?

Originally posted by Ripper+Dec 14 2005, 07:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 14 2005, 07:34 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Dec 14 2005, 01:02 AM

poor child
As opposed to what? sniffing paint in some South Auckland crapshack? [/b]
Hey, if he's happy, there's no problem....

Latest posts