• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Israel Folau Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folau may be eligible for NZ, but he WONT have a bar of it

Already has stated his intentions of Origin

Born and bred in Australia.........he is more Aussie than Willie Mason

Did not have the greatest of matches against the Tigers BUT

The 2 players that left the field thru injury tried to tackle him.

He popped Benji Marshalls shoulder back out, and Danny Galea left concussed..........for a 17 yr old.........need i say more

That's brilliant stuff for a 17 year-old kid. What are his roots?

That's brilliant stuff for a 17 year-old kid. What are his roots?
[/b]

defo got islander blood of some sort

i was getting ready for another kiwi freak

but then my mates told me, he will play for QLD

then i looked him up and born in Sydney 1989 - someone give him a copy of the 1989 GF.

I can sit back and relax now.........he will don the green n gold, and if a code swap is on.......canary yellow it will be.

Just wish he were a NSW blue. :rahh:

even though born in sydney being a QLD eligible player means, he must have grown up there, and when u google him he has all these QLD sports ***les as a teenager, toddler, and fetous

State of Origin Eligiblity is decided by where they first played Senior Football isn't it?

And Brent Webb never played Origin.

State of Origin Eligiblity is decided by where they first played Senior Football isn't it?

And Brent Webb never played Origin.
[/b]

its a grey area ripper

its meant to be where u 1st played senior footy

doesnt happen all the time

He popped Benji Marshalls shoulder back ou
[/b]

that was actually benji's teammate that did his shoulder not folau :D

all the good players play for queensland anyway, everyone knows that. (btw I'm going to origin 2 yay)

he is playing in one of the best teams in the comp atm that also has a good stack of aussie internationals so no suprise he wants to play for aus.

deadset... this is the worst thread ever!!

talk about putting pressure on a kid... hes nowhere near as good as everyone here has put out.

hes an exciting prospect but he shouldnt be going anywhere near a QLD jumper yet.

Qld backline will most likley be something along these lines..

1. Bowen/Slater/Hunt
2. Hunt/Slater
3. Hodges
4. Inglis/Bell
5. Tate/Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston

and as for Marshall... his team mate did that to his shoulder.. not this kid. but if you seem convinced that it was him that caused it then lets see how he goes this weekend against the dogs. i know for sure he wont be in good shape if he goes near SBW's shoulder.

hes a good young footballer for sure... rookie of the year the way hes going.

but mentioning him in the same sentance as Jonah Lomu is a joke. deadset... people have been pulling out the Jonah Lomu claims for years... Wendell, Lote, Tame Tupou... anyone remember Dean Hall from South Africa.

give me a break...

talk about putting pressure on a kid... hes nowhere near as good as everyone here has put out.

hes an exciting prospect but he shouldnt be going anywhere near a QLD jumper yet.

1. Bowen/Slater/Hunt
2. Hunt/Slater
3. Hodges
4. Inglis/Bell
5. Tate/Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston

and as for Marshall... his team mate did that to his shoulder.. not this kid. but if you seem convinced that it was him that caused it then lets see how he goes this weekend against the dogs. i know for sure he wont be in good shape if he goes near SBW's shoulder.

but mentioning him in the same sentance as Jonah Lomu is a joke. deadset... people have been pulling out the Jonah Lomu claims for years... Wendell, Lote, Tame Tupou... anyone remember Dean Hall from South Africa.

give me a break...
[/b]

well this bandwagon will drive right past you mate

he is 17

the bandwagon is going to be a long ride

i like getting on early

SBW is the biggest overhyped crap in the NRL.......all he has is a shoulder charge...i dont see much else from him........Hindmarsh is 10 fold the forward SBW will ever be.

Folau wont make origin this year - we all know that - QLD's B team would make the NSW team.

Folau could play for NSW in 2007, if he were eligible - That speaks for itself at the age of 17 he could play Origin, but the QLD backline is too good for him - AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

You shall be eating humble pie mate.........google his name, see his QLD junior records, in all sports known to mankind........you dont see Lockyers/Tiquri/Bowans/Slaters in those do ya...thats cause he broke them.

Unlike Nadal, a surface wont hinder Folau's promise.

He will better than the rest before him.....you heard it here first.

Bandwagon drives right past you.........tooot.........vrooooooooom!!!!!!!!

and QLD legend Kerry Boustead completely agrees.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/070416/2/16y3e.html

If anyone of the QLD backs gets injured i garuantee Folau will walk into origin.

1. Bowen/Slater/Hunt
2. Hunt/Slater
3. Hodges
4. Inglis/Bell
5. Tate/Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston

give me a break... [/b]
What is this bullshit you're spinning, including stating that this is the worst thread ever?! I think it'd be more fair to say that was the worst post ever!

how will i eat humble pie?? he is a great talent for sure...
but your overhyping this poor kid already. youve basicly said that this 17 year old kid WILL become a better footballer then Jonah Lomu was.
thats just stupid.... we havent seen anywhere near enough from him to compare him with jonah. he may well turn out to be better then jonah... but at the moment your just being stupid... let the kid get on with his buisness. he not even a key player for the melbourne storm yet... thats what he needs to focus on first.

you seem to love ripping off benji and SBW... at least they were key players in WINNING a premiership... you cant argue with that.

but hey.... Falaou has all the QLD schoolboy records so hes probably inline to be a future american president... :rolleyes:

I haven't ripped SBW or Benji off at all in this thread. I love em to tell you the truth. You seem to have made that up yourself you complete f***wit.

You say I'm being stupid and that's your opinion...however you have based that opinion on facts that aren't correct (see my opening statement). My opinion is that you're so full of **** that your eyes are brown, and your head is so far up your ass, you're inside out.

Please note: I'm quite happy for you to rip in to me with a justified argument complemented by facts, just as long as those facts are actually correct, and not made up by yourself.

WTF?? im not even talking about you clown... i was aiming my post at AK... i dont give a flying f*** what you post....

I haven't ripped SBW or Benji off at all in this thread. I love em to tell you the truth. You seem to have made that up yourself you complete f***wit.

You say I'm being stupid and that's your opinion...however you have based that opinion on facts that aren't correct (see my opening statement). My opinion is that you're so full of **** that your eyes are brown, and your head is so far up your ass, you're inside out.

Please note: I'm quite happy for you to rip in to me with a justified argument complemented by facts, just as long as those facts are actually correct, and not made up by yourself.
[/b]

Originally posted by Shiznit
WTF?? im not even talking about you clown... i was aiming my post at AK... i dont give a flying f*** what you post....

Shiznit - 1
RAR - 0

[/b]

How was I supposed to f***ing know when you post directly under mine without a quote from the person that you're actually posting toward.

If you don't give a "flying f***" about what I post then why are you here?

how will i eat humble pie?? he is a great talent for sure...
but your overhyping this poor kid already. youve basicly said that this 17 year old kid WILL become a better footballer then Jonah Lomu was.
thats just stupid.... we havent seen anywhere near enough from him to compare him with jonah. he may well turn out to be better then jonah... but at the moment your just being stupid... let the kid get on with his buisness. he not even a key player for the melbourne storm yet... thats what he needs to focus on first.

you seem to love ripping off benji and SBW... at least they were key players in WINNING a premiership... you cant argue with that.

but hey.... Falaou has all the QLD schoolboy records so hes probably inline to be a future american president... :rolleyes:
[/b]

u will eat humble pie because he will become the machine i am saying he will become - the grestest

it is my opinion

in my opinion i have seen enough if he stays out of the injury gods sight - he will better jonah lomu

let the kid get on with his business???? - sorry i never new a thread on the TRF would put soo much pressure on him

If the Storm win this year - does make Folau a key player in a winning side

Benji did alot but SBW..........come on.........the bulldogs would have won anyway....he wasnt a KEY to their success...........he is more overhyped than Israel Folau will ever be.

He is a key player for the Melbourne Storm - They rely on him for there cross field kicks on the 5th inside the red zone, its an attacking ploy, they dont use as much on the other wing - therefore deeming his wing the #1 attacking point - key player yes sir

He is their leading try scorer......

Inglis has filtered into the backwash of unproven #6's and Slater has now come into the equation at second/3rd receiver, joining Smith, or Cronk and Folau feeds of the back of these players - and they look for ISRAEL!!!!

We have seen enough from a teenager, to suggest - he will be in the top echelon of wingers - FACT
I have seen enough from a teenager, to suggest - he will be THE BEST OF ALL TIME - Opinion

He could very well still make origin - there are 3 games remember.........do u want humble pie served after the SOO or do you want it in 10 years when he becomes the GREATEST winger of all time.

It is my opinion, and to cut it short saying its stupid, is as premature as mine - thus rendered just as stupid.

I have gone out on a limb.........praising the GREAT FOLAU..............u just sit on the fence and make up your mind when the time suits you....when will that be, when Jonah lines up for ISRAEL's autograph??

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

How was I supposed to f***ing know when you post directly under mine without a quote from the person that you're actually posting toward.

[/b][/quote]

f***ing Maybe it was f***ing so he f***ing could f***ing reply to f***ing AK47's f***ing posts.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

f***ing Maybe it was f***ing so he f***ing could f***ing reply to f***ing AK47's f***ing posts. [/b][/quote]

c*** f*** f***ing f***tard f***wit. Enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts