• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The MIA thread

Where's Chiro gone, he seems to have stopped posting. [/b]

Strangely enough, I was talking to Chiro on MSN the other day:

KIWIZ PWNED GB!!!!

WILL B BACK ON TRF SOONZ WHEN I GET DONE WITH SCHOOL STUFF

lol, he hasn't been to school since he was 9.

He probably just signed up for a Government-funded Twightlight Golf Course, and is now just maxing out his Interest Free Student Loan.

Anyone seen Craig (C A Iverson) around or heard from him?

Last I heard of him on TRF was around or just before Labour Weekend....actually the last I came in contact with him was on PS3 when he beat me at Fifa09.

Since then nothing??????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 18 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone seen Craig (C A Iverson) around or heard from him?

Last I heard of him on TRF was around or just before Labour Weekend....actually the last I came in contact with him was on PS3 when he beat me at Fifa09.

Since then nothing??????[/b]

Hopefully these are the answers you are looking for GG...I quote Charlie and Fa'atau below.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Nov 8 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Guys

Just to let you know I was concerned I hadn't heard from Craig for a while, managed to get in touch with him yesterday and he is currently having PC trouble, so I will look after the Southern Hemisphere Blog situation... Just thought I would update so it didn't look like he had gone AWOL...[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 9 2008, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
His PC has gone down and he needs to get it repaired, and his connection on the other one he uses is not great so that's why he isn't around, or at least that's what i was aware of.[/b]

There you go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (QLD @ Nov 19 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What's happened to Haysie?[/b]
Probably the usual...a woman.

The longer he is away means a very attractive woman.

If he never comes back he is kissing the behind of a supermodel.

Latest posts