• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The MIA thread

Tighthead III has also been away for a while. He had the John Hayes sig for those who have bad memories.

Also, loratadine has been MIA for a while. He needs no explanation, I think. Strange that he should miss the opportunity to WUM over the internationals, methinks.

What you find is that people come and go on message boards, and there's a small hardcore of people who stick around. People like me, who have been here since day one are very rare, but as a co-owner one would hope that I WOULD still be around!

I don't know what's happened to some people. It's weird, because they could have lost their internet, or they might just not have time, or they could even maybe have died... it might sound an extreme but it's always a possibility. As best I know, nobody has left because they're disillusioned with TRF.

They killed him off due to ailing comic book sales.

416512401_33d3261533-713441.jpg

Well he hasn't posted since last year...though it says he has logged on a couple of months back.

I can't understand why you would want to log on an look but not post for oever a year?????

Robbinho has been on MSN recently, signed into XBOX Live. I have sent him an e-mail to see how he is and see if we can't get him back on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 21 2008, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Whatever happened to "Get Naked"?[/b]
It is quite obvious what happened to him.

Yeah would be good to see robbinho back....the guys in the original 50 are mostly still here.

Sanzar - Good question
Cymro - Uni I think, still posts I believe
DC - On once in a blue moon, must have discovered girls away from he internet.
RC - In America with no internet, should get home soon
Vambo - No idea, needs to return
Wairarapa_Cullen - Said something a while back about not having as much time to go online. Still see him log in sometimes I think.
Lekso - No idea

Cullen has less time on here due to university, I think. I expect that might change a tad during the AI's, though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SmokeyMonkey @ Oct 25 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where did Woodie go...?[/b]

He got a gob on when lora first joined and hasn't been seen since. He can still be seen perusing 606 from time to time.

There are 2 truths about DarkmanX:
1. He got banned
2. He loved himself some big fat bootied women.

RIP.

Latest posts