• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

"The Hurt Locker" on DVD on the weekend.

Its crap. Stopped watching it about 3/4 of the way through. I would have walked out of the theater. Can't understand how a piece of **** like that beat Avatar at the Oscars.

Watched untraceable last week, was pretty good actually (if u like the whole "saw" style films).
Can't wait till thursday.... SAW 3D :D can't wait :D :D woop woop

"The Hurt Locker" on DVD on the weekend.

Its crap. Stopped watching it about 3/4 of the way through. I would have walked out of the theater. Can't understand how a piece of **** like that beat Avatar at the Oscars.

Because Avatar was a even shitter movie. Don't see how it did so well there was no plot it was 3 hours of crap flying out of the screen. Also he Hurt locker won best director not best film.

Watched 'Frozen' this morning ... got to say im a little split on it, some good acting but the plot was a little thin!

frozen-poster.jpg

Because Avatar was a even shitter movie. Don't see how it did so well there was no plot it was 3 hours of crap flying out of the screen. Also he Hurt locker won best director not best film.
Agreed,
Avatar wasn't a film, it was a 4hr CGI showoff. Didn't do anything for me at all.

Didn't like Hurtlocker either, though.

went to the cinema last night to see SAW 3D, and yes i'm sadistic and weird and a gore whore :D :D I liked it, but still felt disappointed, maybe cause its the "last" one. Should have watched it in 2D tho, think i would have enjoyed it more (can't get used to the 3d stuff). If you like the saw films, then defo worth the watch , not the best one, but not the worst either :D

Hurt Locker won both Best Picture and Best Director for Bigelow or whatever she's called. Average film though. Avatar too

Ummmmm, it won both? Obviously was one of those "I'll post anyhow" moments.

Avatar was average (5/10) at best, but a landmark achievement in movie making. Hurt Locker was absolute crap (4/10) and an exercise in boredom and lobbying.

Not really a movie but watched the mini series of Sherlock that got aired this summer.
Starne to see sherlock with an iPhone and no dear stalker. Storyline and script are fine but still prefer the books.
I 've heard there will be a new season coming out next autumn.
Looking forward to it.

Hey, in 2 years from now, the newbies will be able to look on the first page and say, "Hey, look at that! - the three overlords of TRF posted the first three messages in the WFHYJS (omgwtflulz?) thread!", so I'm not complaining. ;)
...Well one of them is, at least!!

saw Despicable me and Easy A with the GF, they were both better than expected good stuff :cheers:

Just watched Bonded By Blood which is a interesting British Film and also the Social Network which I think did a good job on telling the story of Facebook, but how much of it is really true.

Resident Evil ... for the third time. Seriously good zombie film - no bullshit dialogue, exposition delivered with skill, great editing and directing. But CGI crap. All CGI is crap.

How does Milla get to the Red Queen's lair after fighting off the infected dobermans and saving the wimpy do-gooder? The film just jumps to her getting in a back door.

Just watched 127 Hours, absolutely amazing film, the music is superb and the storyline is breathtaking, it does have one of those feel good endings which just makes you shiver down your spine... Danny Boyle, this is another piece of work by him, really does cement his place as an absolute class director...

Also watched TRON:Legacy - Visually stunning film, some very clever CGI work going on in there, storyline could of been better but all in all its not a bad film, worth going to see...

Just watched 127 Hours, absolutely amazing film, the music is superb and the storyline is breathtaking, it does have one of those feel good endings which just makes you shiver down your spine... Danny Boyle, this is another piece of work by him, really does cement his place as an absolute class director...

Also watched TRON:Legacy - Visually stunning film, some very clever CGI work going on in there, storyline could of been better but all in all its not a bad film, worth going to see...

What was the scene like where the bloke actually cut through his arm? I've heard it is quite graphic and during the testing screenings that people were being sick and fainting. I do fancy watching it but I've got a bit of a weak stomach when it comes to watching film with gore, I can't even sit through saw or hostel so I doubt I'd be able to stomach this! lol

Latest posts