• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The NFL Thread

you guys here joe jeruvicious for the seahawks say "lake catholic high school" thats down the road from my highschool he grew up in the same city as me...

not the most skilful affair - but quite tense - bring on seneca as wide reciever again
<

im 18 mate im out of school - im in college now - s i dont have an early start

well i have only been watching via live stats on nfl.com.........14-10 pitt

appears roethleisburger is having a shocker in the air............below 50%, and 2 ints.........zero on the ground aswell except for the freaky 75yd run

Seahawks producing good numbers in air and ground, but behind on the scoreboard

going down into the 4th, with seahawks playing good footy, should come up on top

but, the passion of the pitt is going to be hard to overcome

cant wait to watch this properly later

i hope the seahawks score next, convert
then a FG on the siren from pitt to level
O/T special
<

Give me a f***ing medal - Almost got the Scoreline right. You may call me Los Lover.

Not exactly the best of games, apart from Willie Parkers bust up the middle and the Trick play where Big Ben tosses it to Parker who then tosses it to Randle El who then runs to the other side and throws a perfect bomb to Hines Ward. Both QB's played like crap.

Rolling Stones were good though.

Very very disappointed for the Seahawks. I felt tactically they had the Steelers all figured out but a few QB scrambles and some big plays tore their consistency to shreads. Stevens dropped a few balls and Big Ben's TD should never have stood.

It was IMO, the ball doesn't have to touch the line, just be over it and while it was in the air I reckon it was over.

it has a to break the "plane" which is the front of the goal line all the way up into the sky..

i dont think it did

iv just watched the first 1/4 and it was pretty broin so i switched it off, too many punts not enough open running.

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Feb 6 2006, 08:36 PM
iv just watched the first 1/4 and it was pretty broin so i switched it off, too many punts not enough open running.
you do realise that most rushes in the NFL are fewer than three yards? You only occasionally get the big break

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Feb 6 2006, 08:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-lewseys got it covered
@Feb 6 2006, 08:36 PM
you do realise that most rushes in the NFL are fewer than three yards? You only occasionally get the big break [/b]
I've only seen the first quarter, but it should pick up later on.

I haven't really seen an American Football game before, but it takes ages to watch! How long does an average game last?

Originally posted by DC13@Feb 6 2006, 09:04 PM
about 3-3 1/2 hours, is american football big over in europe and other countries?
It isn't massive, but quite a few follow it. I know there are teams in Britain, but nothing major at all.

Thanks for the reply - woah, that is a long time!

thats why i prefer college over the nfl, the games are a little shorter, and the emotions are so much higher in college football

the superbowl gets good in the second half, the first half sucks.. second half actually kept me interested

Latest posts