• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The NFL Thread

Sean Taylor needs to learn more about letting his hits do the talking because the boy can lay em on people! cant deny that. He needs to become more of a John Lynch, humble as ever! Maybe having his old teamate from the glory days of Miami is doing him a number. Making him think he can do whatever he wants but he can't. I am still a fan and will always be a Hurricane fan...oh well this wasn't our year!

Originally posted by FijiRugbyFan9@Jan 11 2006, 03:09 PM
Sean Taylor needs to learn more about letting his hits do the talking because the boy can lay em on people! cant deny that. He needs to become more of a John Lynch, humble as ever! Maybe having his old teamate from the glory days of Miami is doing him a number. Making him think he can do whatever he wants but he can't. I am still a fan and will always be a Hurricane fan...oh well this wasn't our year!
Taylor can lay the wood but he needs to get his act together.

Awesome last five minutes. Yer man should have easily dodged Big Ben on that fumble return. He could have even waited for a blocker to run him over for him. I thought the Steelers deserved it, they were fearless from the word go. I really really thought this would be Peyton's year.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 16 2006, 11:57 PM
IN YOUR FACE MANNING! God that makes me happy.
Why?

So now you wont have to travel to the Dome and get yet another beating.

Steelers to own the Donkeys.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 17 2006, 04:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 17 2006, 04:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 16 2006, 11:57 PM
IN YOUR FACE MANNING!  God that makes me happy.
Why?

Steelers to own the Donkeys. [/b]
Hmm, the "stupid kicker" comments make him a tad classless. The Steelers won that game fair and square...Porter is very right when it comes to talking about refereeing decisions. I hate the Colts, the league keeps pandering to their whim (RoE anyone?) and they're shooting themselves in the foot.

This is a good AFC Champ game matchup...it's very promising indeed.

Broncos 4 T£h W1n, but not by much. The Steelers really are a talented team.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Jan 17 2006, 08:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muse_Cubed @ Jan 17 2006, 08:56 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 17 2006, 04:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 16 2006, 11:57 PM
IN YOUR FACE MANNING!  God that makes me happy.

Why?

Steelers to own the Donkeys.
Hmm, the "stupid kicker" comments make him a tad classless. The Steelers won that game fair and square...Porter is very right when it comes to talking about refereeing decisions. I hate the Colts, the league keeps pandering to their whim (RoE anyone?) and they're shooting themselves in the foot.

This is a good AFC Champ game matchup...it's very promising indeed.

Broncos 4 T£h W1n, but not by much. The Steelers really are a talented team. [/b]
Yeah, I mean its not like the stupid Canuck insulted Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning (The 2 team leaders) before hand and said that he wasn't "a fan of the Colts"

Sounds kind of like a certain soon to be ex-eagle WR...

And don't deny it if the Broncos were offered a straight up trade Peyton Manning for Big Mistake Jake you would **** yourself with excitement.

Seahawks/Steelers in Detroit.

Toughie that, it just happens that Peyton would be a complete misfit in the Denver system. You can't have a light-it-up pocket passing team in Denver...you need small O-linemen who don't get so tired at the high altitude, a good RB and a scrambling QB...Peyton would get sacked all day in Denver. The Denver O Line is a great one but the system NEEDS a running QB to work.

By the way "Big Mistake Jake" had 7 INTs in the whole season, pretty much the fewest in the league for a player who started every game.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 18 2006, 03:15 AM
Toughie that, it just happens that Peyton would be a complete misfit in the Denver system. You can't have a light-it-up pocket passing team in Denver...you need small O-linemen who don't get so tired at the high altitude, a good RB and a scrambling QB...Peyton would get sacked all day in Denver. The Denver O Line is a great one but the system NEEDS a running QB to work.

By the way "Big Mistake Jake" had 7 INTs in the whole season, pretty much the fewest in the league for a player who started every game.
Not really, the Colts O-Line is a mish mash of overated 2nd day draft picks who are made to look good because Manning is able to take 3 steps back, take a quick look and throw the ball.

I would actually prefer it if the Bronco's went to the Superbowl, Steelers fans make me want to stab people in the eyes, but the way that defence man handled the Colts, I just dont see it happening.

big weekend coming up for my team - im banking that well book our tickets to detroit - were unbeatable - come on senaka. - if thats how you pronounce his name

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 21 2006, 10:51 AM
big weekend coming up for my team - im banking that well book our tickets to detroit - were unbeatable - come on senaka. - if thats how you pronounce his name
Are you stoned?

lol, you do know that Sacena Wallace has only thrown 25 passes in his three year carrer?

He wont be seeing a down of football unless Hasselback goes down.

BIG MISTAKE JAKE IS IN DA HOUSE

pl_239801.jpg

Looks like a Seahawks/Steelers Superbowl Gentlemens - Watching the live updates now 10-0 to the Hawks, Matt Hasselback is on fire.

The Broncos as a whole played like they didn't want to win. Congratulations to the Steelers, they really deserved that win. It's been a good season, but I guess we just couldn't find it in ourselves.

Latest posts