• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The NFL Thread

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS+Nov 24 2005, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALLBLACKS @ Nov 24 2005, 05:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Nov 24 2005, 11:27 AM
T.O talks ****...

and there still the fact the Falcons HC and OC were the DC anc OC when T.O pulled all that **** at San Fran in 2003.

Either way, no one can make Vick a good passer, unless your first name is Marcus.  The thing about Football is that it is more of a team sport, no one person can dominate like the MJ's or the Wayne Gretzkys, the closet person IMO has to be Barry Sanders.
I doubt you have watched a full match of Michael playing, Every one knows Vick is miles ahead of Marcus, even Marcus himself. Michael is not a abd passer either watch him more, He struggles in the Pocket thats all, Michael is not the worst Passer in the L like you make him out to be.

Most Quarterbacks in the L need great Wide Recievers lotherwise they are just pretty Average themselves. Come back to me after watching a full Michael Vick Game and not just reading papers and watching highlights.

Even if VIck was the worse QB passer, He would still be able to Hit T.O watch if those two get together GOODNIGHT. [/b]
lol, Ive watched at least 6 full Vick games from memory, and Marcus is a better passer then Mike already, he can put some touch on his passes, Mike Vick will throw the ball the same way, wether he's going for a completion on a short 15 yard slant or a 55 yard streak.

And a "Great" QB should be able to make do with his resources, look at Brett Favre, he has had stuff all to work with and he has turned thm into gold and is one of, if not the greatest QB of all time. Manning turned Brandon Stokley into a 1000 yard reciever from a 4th Stringer FA who got cut from the RAVENS recieving corp FFS.

Even that crybaby hick John Elway took shitty Bronco teams to 3SB's.

In conclusion - Michael Vick equals the most overated player EVAR. All those nuts who think he is the Best QB in the lead can go f*** themselves. OMG HE RAN LIEK 5 YARDS... MIKE VICK > PEYTAN MANNNG111!!! LOLol

No offense, But if you think Marcus is already better you dont watch too much Football, NVM I could be wrong or AM.

lol, what Im saying is that at the stage they were in thier respective carrers, Marcus is ahead.

Marcus still makes more mistakes, and IMO needs to utilise his feet more, but he can put some touch on his passes, something Vick cant do, then or now. Michael Vick is an electric player in his own right, but he is not a good Passing QB.

When Vick Roles out of the Pocket he can hit his targets well, Its in the Pocket where he struggles.

how do you kiwis know so much about football
<
video games must be educational
<

Yea, But anyone who lives where Football is played 24/7 on TV would know a thing or two, Its not Rocket Science.

Anyone watch the Thanksgiving Games today ? Vick had an awesome game, He surprised me by throwing well from inside the pocket. I stopped watching when they subed Vick of after a comanding lead 27-0 for the Falcons.

It ended up 27-7 I think, Im not sure I stopped watchig late in the 4th. Michael Vick the Galloping Gobbler Awards first winner LOL, Untill next Thanksgiving.

Mcihael did have a few bad passes though, But overall great erformance from the Falcons and Vick.

Broncos 24 Cowboys 21 in OT
<

Denver's offence was a bit slow and Jake Plummer ended his INTless streak after 229 passes, but a W is a W.

Ron Dayne, saviour
<
7 carries, 98 yards including a 55 yarder to the Cowboys 1 in OT to set up the field goal.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Nov 25 2005, 09:00 PM
Broncos 24 Cowboys 21 in OT
<

Denver's offence was a bit slow and Jake Plummer ended his INTless streak after 229 passes, but a W is a W.

Ron Dayne, saviour
<
7 carries, 98 yards including a 55 yarder to the Cowboys 1 in OT to set up the field goal.
Ron Dayne goes from Hiesman bust at NY to 1000 yard Rusher at the Broncos...

An RB who plays there is automatically the most overated of all time... unless your name is Lanadanian Tolminson.

Originally posted by SI
Vick finished 17-of-35 for 171 yards in the air. He was sacked five times, and intercepted twice, including Ricky Manning Jr.'s pick with 3:57 to play, which ended any hopes of an Atlanta rally. It set up Foster's second score of the game, a 6-yard run

Mike Vick = The most exciting play in football

i personally think vick is ovverated, he may be fast, but his passing is not up to par, at least no where near where it shoudl be for him to be the best quarterback in football.. i believe his brother is going to be better because he can also pass and he can also scoot..

dc...

Smart ass ripper hehe, Damn there goes ATL's Yr. This was the last yr I was going to keep track of the NFL, So I guess ill never know.

Originally posted by DC13@Dec 5 2005, 01:07 PM
i personally think vick is ovverated, he may be fast, but his passing is not up to par, at least no where near where it shoudl be for him to be the best quarterback in football.. i believe his brother is going to be better because he can also pass and he can also scoot..

dc...
Vick is just a speed demon that can run. He'll get better at the passing game but not much.

In conclusion - Michael Vick equals the most overated player EVAR. All those nuts who think he is the Best QB in the lead can go f*** themselves. OMG HE RAN LIEK 5 YARDS... MIKE VICK > PEYTAN MANNNG111!!! LOLol
I ain't a Vick fan but he does have a legit winning percentage.

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 24 2005, 11:27 AM
T.O talks ****...
TO got everything he deserves. And he's not gonna get what he wanted most - the big money
<

I'm bored...

Kurt Warner in 9 Starts

232/365 (63.6%) for 2598 yards (7.12 YPA) 10 Touchdowns/9 Interceptions 83.6 QB Rating

Ron Mexico in 12 starts

170/305 (55.7%) for 2014 yards (6.6 YPA) 13 Touchdowns/10 interceptions 76.6 QB Rating

---

and watch as Warner gets 300+ yards and at least 2 Touchdowns against the Texans while Vick gets killed by the Bears D.

Warner got thumped like the rest of the Cards.

He went 10/10, over 100 yds with a TD before he was taken out.

Latest posts