• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The NFL Thread

Holy F*@K!!!
That was a great game to watch!!

Eagles looked to have it for sure but with 4 mins left it all went peer shaped and philly let away a 13 point lead! game score 21 - 20 to the cowboys.

One of two great games this w/e did anyone see Tampa Bay taking the two points right at the end for the win? Wot a risk but it payed off!!

All in all great w/e of sport and i still think the eagles did well with McNabb showing he can still move and stuff T.O. hes nothing! But i suppose they didnt win without him ... again :S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
T.O will be back this year, wether with the Eagles or if he's cut. The Falcons would take him, the Packs would take him, apparently even some of the 49ers Organistation are interested in want him back.[/b]

Oh and if you watched sports centre today they had a pritty good view on who would take him back and the cults, falcones and broncoes wer the best bet. Deffinatly not 49ers or Packs and i would have to agree.

<
<
<

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

<
<
<

haha cowboys fan? good on ya!
Personally i was going for the eagles to win because i wanted them to prove that T.O. dosnt make there team.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Nov 15 2005, 05:22 PM
Oh and if you watched sports centre today they had a pritty good view on who would take him back and the cults, falcones and broncoes wer the best bet.
The Colts are going to have major cap problems soon enough, so they won't get him. Denver don't have the cap room (I'm praying that he doesn't come here). I say falcons

With Mike Alsott in your team, you're always gonna go for the two in those situations. Imagine what an animal rugby player that guy would be.

^ yea for sure, theres a lot more than just him, speically guys like ohio state universities Ted Ginn Jr. the fastest wide out in college football, think of him on a wing..

dc...

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Nov 15 2005, 08:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muse_Cubed @ Nov 15 2005, 08:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxed_nz
@Nov 15 2005, 05:22 PM
Oh and if you watched sports centre today they had a pritty good view on who would take him back and the cults, falcones and broncoes wer the best bet.
The Colts are going to have major cap problems soon enough, so they won't get him. Denver don't have the cap room (I'm praying that he doesn't come here). I say falcons [/b]
Colts wouldnt take him.

No need, they already have the Edge, Manning and Harrison. You could plug any WR into that system and he would gain 1000 yards and 10 TDs ala Brandon Stokley.

Plummer continues his Hot Streak, Brett Farve is still the man and Kyle Boller sucks. Whats new?

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Nov 15 2005, 08:04 PM
haha cowboys fan? good on ya!
Personally i was going for the eagles to win because i wanted them to prove that T.O. dosnt make there team.
The only thing the Eagles can take out of last nights game is that Westbrook can run and McNabb can still dance even with the Sports Hernia.

Yea but i think all eagles can do now is play the rest of the season carefully and regroup for next season.
And HELL YEAH Brett Farve is still the man being my fav team is GB but i still dont think they are near colts or broncos this season. I cant wait for next weeks GB vs Vikings game! Should be a cracker with Vikings coming on with some form and being played at GB home.

Haters T.O has outplayed Randy Moss the last few times they have played.

Who cares though, He will go down in history of on eof the all time greats.

Michael Vick will dominate the L pretty soon:) give hima wide reciever and he will do it.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 17 2005, 04:51 AM

Michael Vick will dominate the L pretty soon:) give hima wide reciever and he will do it.
lol, the Falcons have spent 3 First Round picks on WR's for Vick.

His Brother after just about 10 starts of college football is already a better passer, he's had 5 fricking years now in the NFL now, and he's putting Numbers up similar to a 4th Round Rookie on the Bears...

Marcus is a pocket passer, they are totally different players in different systems.

I honestly believe TO will end up in Atlanta. It's his home state, Vick is a black quarterback (sorry, again), the Offensive Coordinators there were with him in SF, and honestly they are the only ones who'd take him right now. Jim Mora is a young coach and not as fed up as some of the other older coaches are with dealing with rowdy WR's.

Originally posted by cavan@Nov 17 2005, 03:10 AM
Ginn Jr is a teriffic player. He'll be a top 5 pick in the next draft.
yes he will, that is if he leaves after his junior year in college, im gonna go to ohio state in a few years
<
, ive seen ginn play in high school (he's from the cleveland area,the same as me) he played against our high school team, and ive met him.. also i saw lebron james play my school mentor hihg school when he was in high school..

dc...

yeah one of my buddies went to Ohio State. He's been talking Ginn Jr up as a class act for a while now. James played for Saint Marys and Saint's Johns wasn't it? I read a book about him.

Originally posted by Kill The Poor+Nov 17 2005, 06:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kill The Poor @ Nov 17 2005, 06:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Nov 17 2005, 04:51 AM

His Brother after just about 10 starts of college football is already a better passer, he's had 5 fricking years now in the NFL now, and he's putting Numbers up similar to a 4th Round Rookie on the Bears... [/b]
His brother is no Vick, His brother himself admits he wants his own path, But hasnt performed for the VT like Michael did.

Vick has been getting praise, McNabb says Vick will be the best quarter back in the L pretty soon, SO TRUE, Hes changed the Quarterback role... NVM lol I dont know why im going to waste my time sharing my opinion on the matter.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS+Nov 17 2005, 11:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALLBLACKS @ Nov 17 2005, 11:44 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Kill The Poor@Nov 17 2005, 06:09 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Nov 17 2005, 04:51 AM

His Brother after just about 10 starts of college football is already a better passer, he's had 5 fricking years now in the NFL now, and he's putting Numbers up similar to a 4th Round Rookie on the Bears...
His brother is no Vick, His brother himself admits he wants his own path, But hasnt performed for the VT like Michael did.

Vick has been getting praise, McNabb says Vick will be the best quarter back in the L pretty soon, SO TRUE, Hes changed the Quarterback role... NVM lol I dont know why im going to waste my time sharing my opinion on the matter. [/b]
big whoop, McNabb say's hes going to be great, despite the fact his pass numbers each year are getting worse and worse, but hey, some QB who's too busy throwing up on a last minute Superbowl drive say's hes going to be, so he must be.

I would rather have a QB who can pass like a pocket QB, but can run when required (ala Steve Young or that redneck hillbilly hick Elway) then someone who can run like Barry Sanders and throw like Kyle Boller.

moving on, Why is Kurt Warner so awesome?

Kurt Warner is done, a HAS been. Works in a super market and then makes it big, Then looses it all, I use think he was awesome, But I think hes done with.

I know the Vick arguement is over, But I just had to post this as I feel it sums it up nicely :

http://www.sportsgoons.com/volume2/Vol2_Is...erience.com.htm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
“Michael Vick Experience†Lets Fans Live the Thrills of Passing for 148 Yards and 0 TD's
More SportsGoons Articles About Football

Disney Group announced the creation of a new exhilarating theme park ride called “The Michael Vick Experienceâ€, which lets fans of the National Football League experience the adrenaline rush of passing for 148 Yards and 0 touchdowns as the Atlanta Falcons’ quarterback.

The interactive ride, the first of its kind, places you in a simulated NFL game environment. Carried throughout a playing field on a mechanical chair attached to a ceiling, you wow fans with highlight-reel three-yard-runs and underutilize your strong arm by dumping the ball off to fullbacks coming out of the backfield.

The Michael Vick Experience†will first be offered at the Disneyland® Resort in California, and at Disneyworld® in Florida.

“If you’re a football fan, you’ve probably wondered what it’s like to play in the NFL as an over-hyped quarterback with a career passing rating of 76.8. Well, we’re now giving you a chance to do just that,†said Michael Eisner, Chief Executive of Disney Group.

“From taking off and running instead of checking down to a second or third receiver to completing barely more than 50% of your passes to throwing for less than 150 yards per game, this ride shows off each one of Michael Vick’s seemingly incomparable skills. If you’ve ever wondered why analysts mistakenly call him one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the league, get your hand stamped and buckle up.â€

The ride, which costs just $10 (fully day Michael Vick Experience pass costs $60), lets you pick any game on the Falcons 2004 schedule.

Show off your electrifying running skills by rushing for 10 yards as you squeak by the San Francisco 49ers, or light it up through the air as you pass for 115 yards and get sacked six times in a shitty win against the God-awful Arizona Cardinals.

“Holy f***ing ****, that was incredible!†said Tim Gaston, seconds after not leading the Falcons to a 27-10 win over the Carolina Panthers. “We put up almost 30 points, and I did absolutely nothing except complete 10 measly passes. The best part of the ride had to be watching Tamp Bay Buccaneers castoff running back Warrick Dunn solidify his role as the  team leader by rushing for yet another touchdown. That’s a feeling you just can’t get bywatching the game on TV or even going to it. It’s like I was really there, not making a difference. That’s one wild ride. â€

“Whoa! That was insane!†said Derek Conner, who paid $40 to play in each one of the Falcons’ games this year. I can’t believe I just passed for two touchdowns in four games! God, that’s awesome. And the part where all the fans around me gasped for breath and screamed in fright each time I dropped back to pass was incredible! The only way this ride
could get any better is if I could fumble two or three times and break a fibula next week against the Lions. I can’t wait to come back!â€

The ride, which became an instant attraction overnight, has fans waiting two or three hours in line to play Michael Vick.

“It’s by far our most popular ride in both our parks,†said Eisner.
“Michael Vick is one of the best athletes in the world. How he can pass for an equal number of touchdowns and interceptions is beyond me. I mean, he’s so good it’s almost mind-boggling. I go on the ride myself six or seven times a day just to get a feel for what it’s like to fail to recognize a blitz and rush for a gain of - 3 instead of throwing it away. Space Mountain is great, but continuously falling short of expectations is pretty fun too.â€

Six Flags America, which had wanted “The Michael Vick Experience†put in its own theme parks, couldn’t afford the costs associated with licensing the ride. Instead, they’re going with a similar, more cost effective solution.

“We’re also interested in giving the fan the experience of being a barely mediocre quarterback, so we’ve teamed up with the Baltimore Ravens to offer our visitors “The Kyle Boller Experienceâ€, said Gene Downing, President of Six Flags America. “You can throw for less than 100 yards in a game, routinely make horrible decisions, and generally just look completely ineptout thereâ€"all for $5. “It’s a great ride, but I wouldn’t go on it right after eating. Boller’s scrambling ability will make you want to puke.â€[/b]

That is so weak, It seems Vick gets more hate then I was aware, He is usually rated by Michael Irvin and Chirs Berman. They even said the Falcons got the better deal(Vick and Tommilson)untill the last time the two met.

The Falcons are not that bad 6-3, and Vick is coming off two games in which he has played fairly well (102.6 passer rating vs. Miami, 108.9 passer rating vs. Green Bay).

Latest posts