• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The NFL Thread

Woot... Watch as they get Blown out by Indy in the Wildcard... again. Although this year, Indy might get the week off, so instead you will get Blown out by Big Ben or Tom Brady... DOUBLE WOOT.

In more importaint news, The Rams for the 2nd week in a row, despite missing their Starting QB and thier 2 Future HOF Receivers have won, downing the Jags 24-21.

Captain America - dont see how you can defend Martz any longer - despite being plauged by injuries we have gone from 2-3 to 4-4 since Martz had to stop coaching for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 1 2005, 07:46 AM
Woot... Watch as they get Blown out by Indy in the Wildcard... again.  Although this year, Indy might get the week off, so instead you will get Blown out by Big Ben or Tom Brady... DOUBLE WOOT. 
We're heading to a home field in the playoffs at this rate *touchwood*

yeah i made my pro bowl votes two weeks ago. Voted for the most obvious guys like LT, Gates, Santana Moss, Ely, Plummer, Mathis, Van den Bosch etc.

Oh, if anyone's voting the extra positions, please vote for Kyle Johnson (FB). The guy has 5 or 6TDs this season and has lead blocked for over 1,150 yards this season (Anderson/Bell: ~600/550 yards). He deserves to go to Hawaii.

Yeah I know him, I signed him in my Franchise on Madden 2006, he blocks for my Reggie Bush clone - Thurman Smith!
<

The NFC QBs was preety hard to vote for :

I just sent Orton (I was bored), Deadslow and Eli Manning.

My AFC ones - Manning, Palmer and Brady.

Big Ben averages less then 20 throws a game, and I hate Jake Plummer... so no Hawaii for him.

Preety much plain sailing after that, Gates, Freeny, Champ, Randy, LT e.t.c.

Originally posted by DonBilly@Oct 25 2005, 05:44 PM
I understand that you can watch NFL in your respective countries. In France the only one match of the whole season is the superbowl and this means that you don't sleep.

NFL is really not popular here. Gridiron is played in some places and there's even a national championship as well as a European league, but that's like baseball or cricket no one care. Is NFL popular in your countries?
NFL is pretty tiny in Australia, but Foxsports (being that Murdok runs the NFL in the US) shows a fair bit of it in the early hours of the morning at times...

If the Colts dont make the Superbowl I'll change my signature to say "Jake Plummer > Kurt Warner."

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 1 2005, 07:46 AM
Captain America - dont see how you can defend Martz any longer - despite being plauged by injuries we have gone from 2-3 to 4-4 since Martz had to stop coaching for the rest of the season.
I've never been a fan of Martz!
<
Show me where?!

I did a flip when I heard he was out. Then I watched the game against Indy and kinda kept quiet.

Great to see them winning. Gotta keep on keeping on though - it ain't gonna be easy.

priest holmes was placed on the IR today, he'll be out for the remainder of the season with neck and shoulder injuries and a concussion... doesnt smell to good for the cheifs...

also terell "big mouth" ownes suspended for rest of season, plans to challenge the eagles decision with the NFLPA....

dc...

Priest Holmes = Terrell Davis...

T.O will be back this year, wether with the Eagles or if he's cut. The Falcons would take him, the Packs would take him, apparently even some of the 49ers Organistation are interested in want him back.

i don't want to sound racist or nothing, but TO is only gonna go where there is a black quarterback behind cnetre. I reckon the Falcons would take him.

Either that or he'll rip your team apart...TO is a complete knob...always expect him to bring 3 tons of baggage with him.

31-17 Broncos (v Faiders), 3 INTs and 4 sacks. I like that.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 15 2005, 02:25 AM
Thats what we need, Vick and T.O, Bring ATL that Championship.
The Only Person who can save the Falcons passing game is Randy Moss.

You need someone who can stretch and jump higher then humanly possible to catch those off target Vick throws.

and what the hell was Vitt thinking? A fake fricking Field Goal in the 2nd Quater?

that fg fake was funny ****

Vasher's 108 yard return against the 49ers was cool.

Did you Urlacher's blocks on that play.

He's an animal.

I counted at least 2 uncalled Clipping Penaties and a couple more holding... although I wouldnt have called it back, If I had ran 108 yards like that, dodging the entire Special Teams Unit I wouldve smack the ***** who called it.

Did you see Chris Berman commentating it on the Kia halftime show during the Steelers/Brownies Game? Kept making that funny noise when he first started dodging those 8 or 9 69ers.

Brian Urchurlar, from the limited amount ive seen of him > Murderin' Ray Ray

terell owens=biggest loudmouted idiot in the nfl, anyone who takes him is just dumb... he may be good but is his attitude worth the trouble?

dc...

Just about ready for MNF. Cowboys @ Eagles. Sportsbet have the Eagles as favourite, but I reckon the mighty Cowboys will win by 8-12. C'Mon Dallas!!!
<

Latest posts