• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Gavin Henson Thread

3 things;

- Henson and Church aren't married
- Church is a **** ugly Cardiff slapper
- It sums Henson up that he's accomplished so little, he cannot be mentioned without his kids much more famous mother being mentioned at the same time,

3 things;

- Henson and Church aren't married
- Church is a **** ugly Cardiff slapper
- It sums Henson up that he's accomplished so little, he cannot be mentioned without his kids much more famous mother being mentioned at the same time,

He will be back ....

He's probably gonna struggle like McAlister did when he first came back for NZ. Though I think the transition is going to be worse for him.

He's probably gonna struggle like McAlister did when he first came back for NZ. Though I think the transition is going to be worse for him.

Having close to 18 months will be difficult for him. Apparently he has maintained his fitness if you read all the magazines and press releases about him.

Has no one heard that Henson and Church aren't together anymore?
Dunno what state that will put him in to play rugby.

Hey mate! Glad to be back. Had a lot of trouble with my login after the switch-over which made me lose interest for a bit, but normality has been resumed! :D

Hey mate! Glad to be back. Had a lot of trouble with my login after the switch-over which made me lose interest for a bit, but normality has been resumed! :D

If you want anything vie us a shout on pm. You might need to turn that back on by the way in your forum settings.

if he does come back, he will be out of shape, but the rugby awarness he has naturally will be rusty, but give him a few games, and he'll be back

if he does come back, he will be out of shape, but the rugby awarness he has naturally will be rusty, but give him a few games, and he'll be back

I dont think he will be out of shape, The Western Mail did report he has got / had a personal fitness coach hired to keep him in shape. I think a full pre-season with the Ospreys and his fitness will be fine. The only thing that will be worrying is whether his skills ill be there.

Henson after climbing mountain, he will be fit and well big thing for Henson is staying injury free

I hope he does come back and does well. I thought Henson probably has (or had) the most natural flair in Welsh rugby.

Looking forward to seeing Gav back to his best. He's one of those few players who look dangerous nearly every time they touch the ball, and he's always exciting. Lets hope he stays fit and can regain his form of old.

Well i'm very pessimistic of Mr Henson's return to regional (let alone national rugby) this season. I'm hearing more and more of bad things ..... with the whole strictly come dancing, mountain climbing and still no pre season training... etc etc. Read an interview a few days back and he's still determined to play in a world cup, but saying that he did say he can see himself playing top flight rugby in his mid 30's, not good could mean he's aiming for 2015 world cup :( :( i guess theres still hope :D :D :D :D fingers crossed

Gavin has kept himself in shape. What has thrown him more than anything is the split with Church. For anyone who did not know Henson was a real family man with the kids and looked after them well. Split came around because Church had started to come to big for her boots ... again.

The split has rattled him and its a sad way for a person with so much talent to go.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/welsh/8975679.stm
Henson wants to play in the World Cup.

To do that don't you...you know...have to play rugby?
He might've had a good chance if he'd've come back at the start of the season, what with Jamie Roberts out with his wrist (i'm not sure when he's back, but i think he's missing the AIs?)
I can't see it happening...

Well Gatland in the Wales on Sunday said that Henson had a chance if he came back soon.

A sort of rumour going round is that Henson is discussing with the BBC about pulling out of Strictly Come Dancing.

Henson wants to make Wales squad. If you ask me he has talent but you need the right attitude and well he'd want to realize he will have a battle to get back in ospreys starting team before Wales will call

I think if he starts one game for the Ospreys before November then he'll be in the squad for the AIs. That's how desperate we are for him. Having said that, I think he's left it too late. If he was actually that serious about playing in the world cup surely he would have participated in pre-season with everyone else..

Latest posts