• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Official Gavin Henson Thread

Yes, but it is believed (unconfirmed) that is agents are looking at trying to have him released from the contract.
I almost feel that playing rugby outside of Wales for a few season could do him some good and get his head in the game.

I think we should see how Powell copes playing away from Wales and see if that works. Peel arguably wasn't as good for Wales after leaving the Scarlets, but I suppose that co-incided with Phillips' rise in form.

Henson playing for Wasps won't improve him, in fact it'll only make him an even easier target for the tabloid spotlight when he be comes a like-for-like fullback replacement for Cipriani.

IMessers Drico and D'arcy are better players.

henson.jpg

That video makes it sound like he is definitely coming back. Mentioning solicitors also sounds like they're sorting his release from the Ospreys. Hopefully if he starts playing for Wasps in January he'll be fit and ready for the 6 Nations, and wanky time for cyRil Baggins!!!

Let's just hope that he gets booted out first week (for welsh rugby's sake). At the end of the day, the whole "will he/won't he" situation has made the whole of welsh rugby a bit of a joke - cue the abuse.
Would suck for me from an ospreys POV (seeing as the o's have been bloody good to him by sticking by him) but if he can find form and find "himself" again then I'll be joining cyril with the wanky time (obviously not in the same place, cause that would be NAUGHTY!!!! :p :p haha). :D
So best result for us would be -

Henson = Crap dancer
Henson comes back to rugby (whichever club it may be)
Plays himself into the welsh team for the 6 nations
Helps Wales win world cup :p :p

(3 outta 4 will make me happy :D :D )

He says he didn't want to do Strictly and would rather be playing rugby... Who stopped him?!?
Gav has no clue about anything, hope he enjoys his career as a dancer.

He says he didn't want to do Strictly and would rather be playing rugby... Who stopped him?!?

Have you ever thought of a contract? His Ospreys one is pretty much invalid at the mo as they are not paying him anything. And interesting idea that one, he's tied to it and thats why the solicitors are in there, I have mentioned that he has been in talks to get out!

Henson should go to the only man I believe that can get him playing again, Paul Turner, this man turns round players careers!

Have you ever thought of a contract? His Ospreys one is pretty much invalid at the mo as they are not paying him anything. And interesting idea that one, he's tied to it and thats why the solicitors are in there, I have mentioned that he has been in talks to get out!

Henson should go to the only man I believe that can get him playing again, Paul Turner, this man turns round players careers!

Plus, hes guarenteed lots of playing time at the Dragons, although I wouldn't mind seeing a Roberts-Henson centre pairing at the Blues.

Plus, hes guarenteed lots of playing time at the Dragons, although I wouldn't mind seeing a Roberts-Henson centre pairing at the Blues.

Blues would not be a good fit, Casey Laulala, Shanklin, Hewitt, Sweeny be a job for him.

Probably signed the contracts at the start of the year/a long time ago, where returning to rugby seemed like something that wasn't going to happen.
Now he's changed his mind, he can't get out of it due to the contract,

He should come out on the first episode and do the chicken dance or something

Henson for Dragons!
We could do with a fullback when Martyn Thomas is injured.

Much better than going to the Wasps. :D

Henson for Dragons!
We could do with a fullback when Martyn Thomas is injured.

Much better than going to the Wasps. :D

He deffo wont go back to play 15 from what I gather!

heard it on sky sports around 15 mins ago that Henson is to join the wasps after finishing strictly come dancing. well well good luck to him i say, its a shame that he aint coming back to the ospreys but i hope for his sake he'll find form and hopefully play himself into welsh team :D

Glad to hear him coming back to rugby.
I'd rather him be happy and playing at Wasps than unhappy and not playing at the O's.

How the hell does he slot into Wasps though? Theres already several centers there including Riki Flutey who is having to play at flyhalf to get gametime!

well looks that things are gonna be solved in next few weeks. "Unfortunately" I missed SCD last night, but by all accounts he wasn't the most nimble..... which should mean that he'll be back playing in next month or so :D :D :D (I hope anyways :D ). where he'll be playing is again a mystery, i doubt its gonna be the ospreys tho, i think outside of wales is definetly gonna be the best thing for him, cause he will get a ribbing every game he plays for the ospreys ("Traitor chants etc"). Ah well only time will tell i guess :S

Latest posts