Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina

• Georgia

• Namibia

• Total voters
New Zealand of course have to be on the top of most people's list. But it's nowhere near guaranteed. There are 3 teams that can beat them.

I think New Zealand will be very tough for any team to beat, but I'm thinking France might do it. They have some great players, home advantage... etc. etc. But anything can happen and there are plenty of teams that could win it.

And as much as I'd love to think England could do it again..... not going to happen.

I can't understand everyone giving it to the blacks. Its gonna be a SA V Aus Final. Even the blacks know they can't beat Aus in world cups, 4 MORE YEARS BOYS, 4 MORE YEARS!! See you in the semi's, in all honesty until we see SA play they are iffy too.

The final its going to be NZ - SA and it is very hard to see a clear winner. I say NZ, but that game will be awesome and the AB will have to neutralize several tries fromthe fishy Habana, something very difficult to do.

And something else, Argentina will make it to the semis this year!!!

New Zealand of course have to be on the top of most people's list. But it's nowhere near guaranteed. There are 3 teams that can beat them.
[/b]

I agree. I voted for New Zealand, but I won't be surprised if they lose with SA or AU. I'd give them 4/6 against both teams.

Even though Wales are out, I still voted for them :D

South Africa are my favourites now, although Id like Argentina/Scotland or Fiji to knock them out!

If South African can peak during the semis and finals they'll win, Argentina will be tough to beat though. I reckon a France vs SA final.

Go SA! :cheers:

haha one of the two who voted for england :p dont feel too stupid now
although would love to see the argentinans get to the final as well :)

Latest posts