• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Old Firm in England?

The only way Celtic could be financially viable in the English league is if every Dubliner and American stopped supporting Man United or Liverpool. They would never ever win anything. Just be another West Ham with a lot of overseas fans.
This would happen though...no doubt in my mind..most football supporters have Celtic as their second choice team over here.

I however am a gunner through and through..despite actually likeing the hoops I'd prefer if hearts were more successful than the old firm...to much sectarian bullshit

conal and the tuilagi brothers,you're both f***ing celtic fans,so i understand your exagerating and lying for them.......start in the championship and see how they do...f**k off,lets see if they can get out of the combination league division 5 north,rangers can be in the equivalent division 5 south and they can race to the premiership,should be there in about 20 years..:lol:.and as for saying only a tiny minority support the ira,what about the collections for the ira at parkhead.we english dont want celtic because they're celtic....and anti english and pro ira,and people down here still remember what the ira(your heros)did down here...pub bombings etc...so you can stay in the SPHell in the nearly independent scotland(thank f**k)and stagnate,wither and die.....ENGLAND FOREVER BRITAIN NEVER.

well thats ... interesting

to be perfectly honest i would have added them to the premiership for
1 the s and g's of the fans antics
2 how incredibly **** they would be
3 my complete wholesale disregard for football

a couple of things i'd like to say...1.lord hope..**** off back to shitland..2.we cant have have celtic down here,as the pubs are closing at an alarming rate,and cant afford to have the pub bombers here..end of.
You are a wretched little man.

Plenty of bombings done by the other side of the fence up north in Ireland...but you'd turn a blind eye to that wouldn't you..

I'd advise you to seek education...you might not be such a bitter and sad human being for it.

I don't want them because its the English league and before anyone says it I don't like seeing Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham in the English league either. Simples.

They'd probably be fairly succesful if they were put in though, after an adjustment period.

Its a thorny issue this. Its very hard to compare them to the English league sides as the Premiership and the better league, the Championship are far more competitive and tougher than the SPL so we don't know how good Rangers and Celtic can be.

They would be better as they wouldn't have to adhere to the SPL rule of no less than 3 U21 players in the 18 man squad so thats in their favour. At the moment I'd place them in the upper-bottom half of the Prem.

If both teams were admitted to the Premiership right now, they'd be relegation fodder. Seriously, look at the players in both of their teams. They're cack.

Meh, the point should be finished now.

If there is truly no corruption or mercy shown by the HMRC, Rangers will shut down for evading tax. With the debts and fines they face, any other normal business would be shut down and liquidated in no time.

The Old Farm need each other to survive, if Rangers go bust and don't have a 'new team' shunted into the SPL immediately (which they will, I have no doubts the SFA and SPL will 'bend' the rules for the Huns.), they will also slowly die in a one horse race every season.

The sectarian fans that go to the grounds all over Scotland will have no-one 'important' enough in their eyes to spout all their bile and bigotry towards, thus they won't turn up, and of course any person who has actually attended a number of games against the OF will know it is not a 'small' minority that does this either. Nearly every OF punter in the away end at Pittodrie and Tannadice participates in either songs against the Pope or about their heroes (despite having never set foot in Ireland.) Not the majority, as I know many true OF fans are also disgusted by the behaviour of their fellow 'fans', and the clubs complete unwillingness to deal with the problem.

Many people in Scotland would be very grateful if the Enlglish could fit them into the Blue Square North or whatever it is called nowadays, so that their deaths may be hastened.

OF GTF, and I see the Ringleader at Hearts is now very tired of playing with them, so if ou could dispose of them too HMRC

Latest posts