• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jenas is one of the most overrated players in the Premiership. £20 million my arse!

Perhaps, but he does have potential in my opinion. I'm more excited about signing Kuyt than Jenas, following the sale of Kanoute this Dutch powerhouse should be on his way if Jol and Levy can muster up the 12 or so million he'll cost.

Villa and Liberpool have come to an agreement for Milan Baros, good signing for Villa.

Is your B button broke Rob?

As for Kuyt, seemingly we're set to try and steal him from the Spuds as well.

Everton have reportedly missed out on signing both Owen and Kuyt.

Did David Moyes really think he was going to get Owen to Goodison park? He'd be shot by a Liverpool supporter soon as he got off his flight from Madrid.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Aug 23 2005, 03:36 PM
Who do the blue and white shite think they are?
Are they not allowed to attempt to sign Owen?

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Aug 23 2005, 03:59 PM
No - why would he lower himself?
To 4th in the Prem you mean?

<

What'd you think of Spurs vs Liverpool St Helens?

Good game I thought, both teams with a disallowed header. Really thought Spurs could have sneaked it, thought it was fairly even. Lee impressed me in that attacking left back role, great buy for under 1.5 Million IMO. Thought it was a fairly fast end to end sort of game, unlucky to end with no goals.

I thought it was a very good game - we were unlucky to not win, as were Spurs. A game that deserved 3-3 as the scoreline as opposed to 0-0. Fair result imo.

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Sep 10 2005, 10:10 PM
What'd you think of Spurs vs Liverpool St Helens?

Good game I thought, both teams with a disallowed header. Really thought Spurs could have sneaked it, thought it was fairly even. Lee impressed me in that attacking left back role, great buy for under 1.5 Million IMO. Thought it was a fairly fast end to end sort of game, unlucky to end with no goals.
Liverpool St. Helens, I used to play for them.

y does manchester united suk now? i reckon its bout tym for sum new faces in the management

Man City have got as much chance of winning the League as United this year, ie. not a lot.

It's a bit unfair to call United a **** team though; On that note Aresnal should be called **** because they can't play without Henry (literally), while Liverpool should be called **** because they don't know how to score league goals.

The bar in the premiershit has rised a lot over the last 2 years;

Hell, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool would all walk La Liga or Serie A

Oh dear.

That's just wrong on so many levels, only Cheslea would be capable of winning serie A imo and it would be far tougher for them to win it in as easy a manner as they won the premiership. Man Utd are still a top 4 club in England but that's about it, they won't be challenging for league honours in England or anywhere else until they sort out their defence and a replacement for Keane. Arsenal's refusal to play the right pass when they always want to play the perfect pass and score the perfect goal will be to their detriment in their attempts to win the champions league and would equally hinder them if they played in serie A or la liga. Liverpool, don't make me laugh, the worst team in recent history to win the champions league wouldn't have a hope of winning la liga or serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts