• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting weekend, good to see Chealsea lose.

But how many times are Tottenham going to be robbed of games by frankly **** calls from officials. It's pathetic, twice Defoe onside in scoring situations, actually netted it once, both wrongly called offside.

I would like to ask you guys, if you have any clips of soccer such as "top ten goals" or highlights or even documentaries?

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 15 2005, 09:00 PM
I'll see what I can do....
thanks
<

its just that im into soccer as australia's going up against uruguay and im going into my second season with Aston villa in fifa 2006, which we shouldnt go into much further
<

5 Games on the Bounce can Liverpool make it 6 against Wigan?????

Lets hope so.....

Also it means that Liverpool could claim 2nd Place in the League.....

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!

Until United thrash Portsmouth at tea time.... Can't see them dropping points and beating Wigan will be no easy feat either.

So I stayed up to watch Liverpool play but I was asleep for every goal. From what I saw 'Arry Kewell was playing fairly well. Did this continue for the entire game?

He played alright I suppose, still needs to do better.

Peter Crouch > Kewell

He's definitely not 100% fit yet and no where near as fast as he used to be, I just hope benitez keeps playing him on the left instead of zenden and put him in starting line-up FFS 10 or 20 min here and there aint doing him no good.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Dec 6 2005, 02:33 AM
Kewell has been awful since he left Leeds.
He was alright until Jan 2004 and then he got injured and has been very hit and miss more or less ever since then sadly. Get your finger out H, that left hand side could be yours for life!

Man City for Europe? I think so...

Absolutely destroyed Charlton. Mabye Andy Cole to go to the World Cup?
<

Funniest moment of the weekend has to be Bramble's tackle on Baros. As my Newcastle supporting friend has now stated, truely Brambolic defending.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Dec 5 2005, 06:15 PM
<
Your kidding? Let him have another 1,000 caps before he gets another England goal?
<
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Dec 5 2005, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 5 2005, 07:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Dec 5 2005, 06:15 PM
<
Your kidding? Let him have another 1,000 caps before he gets another England goal?
<
<
[/b]
Well...
<

In all seriousness though, there aren't many better finishers in the Premiership at the moment, he's on fine form.

Sydney FC to beat Liverpool FC at the FIFA World Cup Championships. By 3 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.