• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might go and see if i can find someone to shake until the two hours of my life i just wasted watching arse-man u drops out of them. garbage.

Not the greatest match granted but hardly the worst 0-0 I've ever seen, boy wonder certainly did his best to screw up United's chances of victory, Shrek was lucky not to get sent off and Neville certainly made himself look like a twat and was lucky not to be pinged for a penalty. All the match really did was confirm the inevitable, Chelsea have the league in the bag.

Last match of the Christmas period sees a poor mans repeat of yesterday with Man City taking on Spurs at the City of Manchester, no wonder Stuart Pearce wasn't whingeing about the fixtures over Christmas when he gets 2 extra days.

'HARRY, HARRY KEWELL'

Liverpool 1 Tottenham 0

Thank's to a jewell from Kewell, what a cracking volley

he has deserved a goal , over the past month he's been great and it looks like the old ARRY is back. Im so happy for him and it looks like some of the fickle reds supporters are back on the bandwagon.

well done son YNWA

still needs a haircut
kewell_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg

Slowly but surely he's finally got to full fitness for Liverpool and is ultimately, albeit a bit late in the day, repaying them in kind, been in cracking form, just hopefully for him he'll be able to see the season out and get to Germany with the Aussies, that'd cap a great season for him.

Poor result again for Newcastle today, Fulham are no great shakes, our team put out today should have been able to go there and get the win. Everton continuing their recent good form and pulling away from the bottom 3. Delighted with the result from the Manchester Derby with United pulling a hissy fit over Sinclair's goal, couldn't give a **** if it was offside, scumbag Rooney taking it out on the dressing room door. Massive win for the Arsenal as well thumping Boro 7-0, Henry equalling the club record for league goals.

I feel sorry for u guys Newcastle have some of the most loyal fans in the premiership, full house every home game and the team plays like crap, although injuries havn't helped.

Also Steve Mclaren needs to be sacked there's no way a team with that much talent should be playing so poorly.

I'd like to see Souness get his P-45 as well, not gonna happen though.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 15 2006, 05:48 AM
Also Steve Mclaren needs to be sacked there's no way a team with that much talent should be playing so poorly.
If Middlesbrough are still in the position they are in in a month's time then they will give him the bullet. They absolutely cannot afford to go down again. They've a hard run coming up:

Saturday, 21 January 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Wigan, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 31 January 2006
Barclays Premiership
Sunderland v Middlesbrough, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 04 February 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Aston Villa, 15:00

Saturday, 11 February 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Chelsea, 15:00

Sunday, 26 February 2006
Barclays Premiership
West Brom v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Saturday, 04 March 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Birmingham, 15:00

Saturday, 11 March 2006
Barclays Premiership
Charlton v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Saturday, 18 March 2006
Barclays Premiership
Blackburn v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Sunday, 26 March 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Bolton, 13:30

Saturday, 01 April 2006
Barclays Premiership
Man City v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Saturday, 08 April 2006
Barclays Premiership
Middlesbrough v Newcastle, 15:00

Saturday, 15 April 2006
Barclays Premiership
Portsmouth v Middlesbrough, 15:00

There are some DREADFUL games of football in there.

As far as Liverpool and today go, it wasn't the best display we've put on but still comfortably beat Spurs. It was a great goal from Kewell and a man of the match display as well. Seemingly, he's back....

Well he could be shown the door if they suffer the unlikely fate of falling to Nuneaton in the FA Cup Replay

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Jan 14 2006, 06:26 PM
'HARRY, HARRY KEWELL'

Liverpool 1 Tottenham 0

Thank's to a jewell from Kewell, what a cracking volley

he has deserved a goal , over the past month he's been great and it looks like the old ARRY is back. Im so happy for him and it looks like some of the fickle reds supporters are back on the bandwagon.

well done son YNWA

still needs a haircut
kewell_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg
Screw Harry Kewell...

41216486vassellafp3009ie.jpg

Darius Vassell. Yeah!
<

Great result for City. Haven't seen the Ronaldo challenge yet, but they said it was a harsh dismissal on the radio. Although what does Alan Green know?
<

Well it came as a big surprise that Schwartzer of all ppl wants to leave so there must be more going on behind the scenes than we know of.Maybe the players are starting to turn on him aswell

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jan 14 2006, 07:32 PM
Screw Harry Kewel...

41216486vassellafp3009ie.jpg

Darius Vassell. Yeah!
<

Great result for City. Haven't seen the Ronaldo challenge yet, but they said it was a harsh dismissal on the radio. Although what does Alan Green know?
<
Footballs answer to John Rudd; Either **** Hot, or just plain ****.

I'd take him on free transfer.

Along with Cole, a couple of very astute signings made this season by Pearce. Managed to wheel and deal well, with no money to spend.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jan 14 2006, 08:50 PM
Oh I thought you were talking about Alan Green, sorry.
<
<

I assume the comment was about Vassell.

Have to agree about Alan Green, he's a complete tosser most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts