• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw that on the BBC. Probably Jose's son.

Reminds me of

leepistek2zt.gif

Newcastle 2 for 2 now with Souness gone, could we be turning a corner or is it another false dawn, the pessimist in me says the latter but at least we won't get relegated.

Who'd have thunk it as well, Chelsea beaten 3-0, I'm sure that's a first for the Special One. Won't make much difference though.

anyone watching the liverpool v arsenal game tonight?

man liverpools had many many chances..they just cant seem to capatalize..

yea, i get prem. games live..on FSC

Goal liverpool.. looks like theyve got this one in the books 86 minute Luis Garcia..

Watching the game at the mo, Fantastic game, just wish we could finish more chances, we would of killed arsenal tonight... Jens Lehman has had a fantastic game tho, made some very cruicial saves for Arsenal.... Arsenal have been unimpressive really, no workrate as such for them.... Liverpool on the other hand have worked their socks off, and deserve to win

Arsenal seem to be falling apart, results have been pretty crap with all this speculation going on about Sol Campbell, Wenger will really need to take charge of the situation and also this is putting massive pressure on them to suceed in the Champions league and a tie with Real Madrid isn't the easiest obstacle to overcome for them to get anyway on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts