• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2006-2007

And United are Champions.

Hurrah!
[/b]

They gave it a bloddy good go though. Hats off to the Champions and the outgoing Champions. Great reace for the ***le...pity it didn't go to the wire but two tremendous teams deserve plaudits.

Onya boys.... Champions again... abit sad that we couldnt seal it at stanford bridge but ohhh well.... i suppose charlies looks abit red faced now... no silverware?? LOL....

Follow, follow, follow...
Everton is the team to follow
and there's nobody better than Mikel Arteta.
He's the best little Spaniard we know.

I know they say no one player is bigger than your footy club but it is a privelige to have him in our team.

If I found him in bed with my wife I'd tuck him in. If he leaves I'll be gutted but I'll always follow whatever team he's in (within reason). He should be playing for Spain and it's probably not going to happen unless he goes home or to a G14 team. You see Evertonians proudly walking the game in bright red Spain shirts with his name on the back...you know he's touching hearts.

God bless ya Mikel.

l_e67d6591b4d2b99e4876cf531e0fbfbb.jpg

For the record....the UEFA cup is still a load of cack but I'm proud we are in Europe.

*takes deep breath*

Fair play to United. They deserved to win the league. They have been the best team all season and whilst in pains it to say it, it is exactly what they deserve.

well done there dan, thtas big off you mate!!

i for one will be supporting liverpool come the cl final!!

i really hope they beat those wretched little ********!!

As much as it kills me to say...

United were the best team in the league this season... Also Ronaldo has been bloody good this season, so has scholes and giggs, although United must be worrying about when they consider retiring...

As much as it kills me to say...

United were the best team in the league this season... Also Ronaldo has been bloody good this season, so has scholes and giggs, although United must be worrying about when they consider retiring...
[/b]

The best team won but Chelsea deserve massive amounts of respect for fighting the good fight. Realistically if you take that season on it's merits the injuries they shouldn't really have been pushing as hard as they did.

That period in January when they were pegged back time & time again but ground out away wins against the likes of us & Wigan. Credit where it's due.

Thinking back over the season they were the two teams who showed that little bit extra against us this season. We had both of them on the ropes and they came back like champions.

What about when United lost all of their first choice back four and had to loan a pensioner from Sweden?

Chelsea lost John Terry and Cech for abit, cry me a river

What about when United lost all of their first choice back four and had to loan a pensioner from Sweden?

Chelsea lost John Terry and Cech for abit, cry me a river
[/b]

Eh?

I am not saying Chelsea had it any tougher than anyone else. Neither am I saying they were cheated of the ***le...I'm merely saying losing Cech, Cudicini, Terry, Carvalho, Robben, Cole amongst others would have derailed any team and yet they stuck with Utd, the worthy champions, all the way.

In the spirit of sportsmanship it's right to salute both teams.

Chelsea lost John Terry and Cech for abit, cry me a river [/b]

I'd like to see you cope without two of your best players for months on end.

Gary Neville and Louis Saha, im not saying it hasnt affected Chelsea but they shouldnt use it as an excuse.

Two of your best players, not two of your decent players. I'm talking Rooney or Ronaldo or Scholes.

Gary Neville and Louis Saha, im not saying it hasnt affected Chelsea but they shouldnt use it as an excuse. [/b]

LMFAO Your comparing those two injuries to Cech and Terry...

Neville yes, but come on Saha he is no where near a key player for manchester united...

He was top scorer and had an excellent record till he got injured, surprise surprise. He was first choice striker, how is that not important? Our winger ended up top scorer coz that sack of crap got injured. Since when was the best right back in the world decent?

<div class='quotemain'> Gary Neville and Louis Saha, im not saying it hasnt affected Chelsea but they shouldnt use it as an excuse. [/b]

LMFAO Your comparing those two injuries to Cech and Terry...

Neville yes, but come on Saha he is no where near a key player for manchester united...
[/b][/quote]

Neville is though, look how shite their defense is without him. Ferdinand, VDS and Vidic have all been missing a lot aswell.

I can name better Right Backs in the World today than Neville...

Zambrotta, Daniel Alves, Cafu, Miguel, Finnan, Sagnol

Neville is one of the Top 10 Right Backs in the World about 2/3 Years ago..

Only one who comes close is Cafu. How dare you name Steve Finnan in the same breath as Gary Neville, shame on you

Latest posts