• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby 06 Display Image Thread

I made this but mine are worse than arks lol

Stephen Brett - Xusky<div align='right'>
2ue4hs1.jpg

</div>

when i put mine into a fsh and into the game it losses like 90% of the quality and is all blurry and the others are fine? how come?

hey steynboi please could you upload the kaino, sackey and strettle fsh faces please

thanks

Ok it will take me awhile to find them because i have so many fsh. Can't you do it yourself cus my fsh is kinda screwed :(

Heres a personal favourite i did

Berrick Barnes - Xusky <div align='right'>
35bin7r.jpg
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 26 2008, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok it will take me awhile to find them because i have so many fsh. Can't you do it yourself cus my fsh is kinda screwed :(

Heres a personal favourite i did

Berrick Barnes - Xusky <div align='right'>
35bin7r.jpg
[/b][/quote]

ok then but cos im so bad at computers can you tell me how?

thanks

Nice portraits. But why don't you make team packs with real pictures? It would be very useful for MUP

thanks, i dont know how to make team packs just individuals i wouldnt mind doing some for mup but then again the rugby08 has the transparent background and i dont have photoshop and im actually useless with gimp. :(

here are some more.

Luke Burgess - Xusky <div align='right'>
2aim2z5.jpg
</div>

Steven Donald - Xusky <div align='right'>
14j3ouh.jpg
</div>

Ones I will do Later

- Matfield
- Kahui
- Butch James

More!

Victor Matfield - Uli <div align='right'>
2z3xi09.jpg
</div>

Mike Phillips - Uli <div align='right'>
1582l5c.jpg
</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 26 2008, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
thanks, i dont know how to make team packs just individuals i wouldnt mind doing some for mup but then again the rugby08 has the transparent background and i dont have photoshop and im actually useless with gimp. :([/b]

I've made a tutorial here: http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40904
You don't need to make any transparent background, just real player pictures like you can see in that thread. Then you have to find the files for each players using Filemon.

i prefer the dispaly image of kabezon's steyn but i prefer xusky's face of steyn ingame

Latest posts