• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby forum's infamous fantasy division on Testrugby.com

Results of the first round are in - Congrats to Transilvanian Dream who had an outstanding round, and are currently ranked 9th overall in the world! An Tarbh XV also doing well ranked 96th in the world... the rest of us have a fair bit of catching up to do...

I had two early injuries with Strettle and Moody which didn't help me any :angry:

I had two early injuries with Strettle and Moody which didn't help me any :angry:
[/b]

Yeah I chose Moody as well! :%#%#:

Still, plenty of time to get back in the game...

Wonderful, now Andy Sheridan is injured!

The Celtic gods are punishing me for choosing Englishmen...

Wonderful, now Andy Sheridan is injured!

The Celtic gods are punishing me for choosing Englishmen...
[/b]

I've got Sheridan as well!
The English Gods are punishing me for something I did in another life I think :lol:

I must admit I do find this whole scoring situation slightly strange, I didn't think Clerc would only get half the points he got last week even though he scored a hat-trick. Still second though so can't complain.

I must admit I do find this whole scoring situation slightly strange, I didn't think Clerc would only get half the points he got last week even though he scored a hat-trick. Still second though so can't complain.
[/b]

Ja I know what you mean, it's difficult to predict exactly how players will perform, although if you look at Clerc's score analysis you'll see where the other half of the points came from against scotland:

Clerc set up 2 tries against Sco, 120 points
He broke the line 8 times more against the Scots too - 30 x 8 - 240points
6 more go forwards against scotland - 120

infact the only thing he did better against ireland was to get himself on the score sheet three times instead of two, he might have been the guy scoring the bulk of the tries and nicking the limelight, but statistically heymans was the better winger for France this time round.

This is why I like playing testrugby so much, you actually get quite a good breakdown of who's done what on the pitch, all while you're simply having a laugh, good way to know your rugby better, especially if you're strapped for time.

Can one still join this competition?
[/b]

Yeah, competition entry is open throughout, although you will obviously be going in with a slight disadvantage. The Super 14 League is also starting on Friday, so get a team in for that - have not checked to see whther or not TRF have a league in there, but I am sure they do. See you on the leaderboard!

Well one round left to play and it looks like Nosferatu has this game pretty much under control, with well over a 1000 point lead. He's currently ranked 23rd in the world :bravo: (Also ranked 26th in the world in the Super 14 comp!!!)

Looks like the rest of us are playing for second....

Is there any point me joining this thing now dont really care if i do well id never heard of this thing till a minute ago

Is there any point me joining this thing now dont really care if i do well id never heard of this thing till a minute ago
[/b]

You certainly won't do well as you have missed 4 of the 5 rounds, but its probabily worth signing up and creating a team just to see how it works for the final round, if you are interested.

Latest posts