• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Magazine Fantasy Game 2021/22 Season

It's working now, although half my squad arnt playing. I suck at this game already although I'd also argue that the coaches arnt picking the right players.

It's working now, although half my squad arnt playing. I suck at this game already although I'd also argue that the coaches arnt picking the right players.
Ive fully changed my team 3 times lol. There is no limit on tranfers until the first game kicks off so keep tweaking.

I cut it very bloody close, ha - spent so long trying to keep my squad under the cap I forgot you've go to actually pick a 23

Pretty sure a few of mine aren't playing, but it's a marathon not a sprint...

I cut it very bloody close, ha - spent so long trying to keep my squad under the cap I forgot you've go to actually pick a 23

Pretty sure a few of mine aren't playing, but it's a marathon not a sprint...
So sell some and re do it only players locked in are sarries and bristol ones.

I think we all have a few Quins in there. Ill have a empty spot on my bench at least.

Quins being out and Borthwick picking a weak XV

Had like 4 quins, Genge, Quirke and Thacker…

Last edited:
Damn it Piers o conner is doing trash this season! And now hes off. Knew i should have put Rona at 12.
Yeah, O'Connor was one of the first players I bought - thought he was easy money based on last season

Yeah, O'Connor was one of the first players I bought - thought he was easy money based on last season
Last season he was consistant decent scorer and played almost every minute.

He's back on! Theres hope as i dont like being 209th! Haha.

All in all not bad, considered selling Dombrant and getting Simmonds but glad i went a different direction. Until Simmonds gets Hat trick against Wuss tomorrow.

Still only 6 from O Conner isnt bad.

Had worse weeks. Still 2 starters and 2 benchers to play tomorrow, all who generally score well so im optamistic...ish

Latest posts