• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Magazine Fantasy Game 2021/22 Season

Dont forget to do your team guys...ive just done mine, made my transfers and then realised with 30k in the bank that i still have Ford(on a bye week) at 10 and no actually 10s to replace him just that LIrish centre sooo no kickers for me :)

Point of the story think before you buy players!

I picked Harvey Skinner to kick...

Yeah, Slade's kicking. I was dopey and I deserve everything I (don't) get.

At least buying Oghre and making him captain was a decent move.

Good effort, i got 462. Have a nunber of changes i want to make for next weekend which i think will be good, have to priorities or drop points though.

Hopefully (restrictions permitted) the Premiership and the fantasy game will be back this weekend. Hopefully Santa will deliver some good points for me.

Hopefully (restrictions permitted) the Premiership and the fantasy game will be back this weekend. Hopefully Santa will deliver some good points for me.
Naa you dont need them ill have the points instead!

A touch, but the teams will probably be announced at 12 on Sunday which is a couple of hours before the first of the other games kick off.

A touch, but the teams will probably be announced at 12 on Sunday which is a couple of hours before the first of the other games kick off.
Thankfully we're rather predictable with key players and I've minimized my Saints involvement.

I only have a couple of Saints players as it stands, but have my eye on a couple more (after the Big Game of course).

The players get the average points for their position across the round. Let's say you have McGuigan playing at hooker, he'd get whatever the average score is for the other hookers who do play this round.

It can actually work out quite well at times. Particularly for props and centres (lowest scoring positions).

The players get the average points for their position across the round. Let's say you have McGuigan playing at hooker, he'd get whatever the average score is for the other hookers who do play this round.

It can actually work out quite well at times. Particularly for props and centres (lowest scoring positions).
Wait thats not right is it? It was, last season at least, average score of all other players and not position specific, so a winger would end up scoring the same as a hooker if both didnt play.

Has it changed to what you said? If so I like that.

I'll check with Ed, but I think it was always as I described it.

I'll check with Ed, but I think it was always as I described it.
Just checked and Mcguigan, Robinson, Quirke and Conan all have the same points so its an average of all players across the gameweek.

Latest posts