• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

hello I have Windows 10 and would like to change the resolution of full screen play because I see him in 4: 3 with black side stripes, how can I thank you. The patch is beautiful

Go into the settings and change your screen resolution.

I found error when i try to start tournament, is it normal?
In Single Matches it's alright. Very good joob on this patch. Hope you'll fix it soon :)

The Bordeaux files I uploaded are the original Connacht files. They were put together in one upload so that someone could create the Bordeaux kit and easily replace the files.

I am looking at fixing the .RFE (menu screens) and .RSG (tournament format) files to mod the tournaments and update to show this years teams.

I believe that if we can mod the .RFE file - we can add more teams to the Super Rugby tournament & possibly add competitions (Top 14) to the Game modes screen.

Last edited:
[Quote = peter83; 843.297] Ho messo i file Bordeaux a scaricare, decomprimere e copiare all'interno del gioco

- - - Aggiornamento - - -

Cercare di risolvere il problema delle impostazioni di gioco

- - - Aggiornamento - - -

sto testando la patch e giocando ogni torneo, così ho visto ci sono alcuni errori con alcuni file, cercheremo di risolvere il problema [/ quote]
hello Peter 83 unfortunately the game I can not change the resolution I can only change it through three resolutions that are included I also tried to change the resolution of your PC but nothing done, if you can give me a help I would be very grateful.
: rolleyes:

[Quote = ImScotty; 843.386] @ alexxx74 questo è un link per la descrizione di uno schermo res fissare http://mjc-studios.weebly.com/custom-screen-resolutions.html [/ quote]
thanks scotty but I have not figured out where to install the fix, I tried both in the documents folder in the root folder, but does not change anything, I read the instructions but my English sucks are Italian you could help me with.

Could be fixtures that causes this error, will have a look when I have the patch, at the italian guy, after placing the folder inside My Documents>EA Sports Rugby 08, you should load the profile from the in-game via my rugby

Overall I think this is a very solid patch A few bugs here and there but they should be fixed right? Kits are very good and so are mini kits. A few ad boards need updating like the New Zealand and Australian Ones. and some of the FH stadium edits could have been used like the Australian ANZ stadium but very enjoyable well done.

Agree with @donisaman1 FH Studio 2013 patch has some amazing stadiums.

Last edited by a moderator:
@peter83 New Zealand kits needs to be update. Away kit doesn't look like the one they played with against France. Patch looks awesome btw, just needs new intro video.

I did it, but remains Connacht's kit:(
Friend delete all the files of the game, just the main folders and re-download the patch and then download the bordeaux kit copy and paste try with that, the kit works for me

- - - Updated - - -

@peter83 New Zealand kits needs to be update. Away kit doesn't look like the one they played with against France. Patch looks awesome btw, just needs new intro video.
Ok these days I'll throw the kit away from nz, likewise the house kit is the one used last season

- - - Updated - - -

If maybe you can modify the RSG file of the tournaments, eg change the format of the super rurgby from 14 to 18 teams and also add Argentina to the tri Nations would be great ... with regard to tournament mistakes maybe fail for some Fixture

You have to download the lit de bordeaux that appear in the new patch not the one you uploaded @ ama1 for just those are the original files and the ones I uploaded are the new modified files

- - - Updated - - -

Any possibility of being able to update the kits of the RWC? Because they still appear in 2007 and would be great to replace for 2015, I also had problems with the kits of canada, I have done them but replacing the BIG file does not appear the new kit inside the game

allblacks away
Ready to download at the top of the page ;)

Thanks for the quick upadte! Gonna play some tournaments today and see if I can't find more errors.

@peter83 the Super Rugby Logo on the Stormers kit is upside down on both away and home kit. It's also upside down on both mini kit.

I'm going to verify that

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I will check the logos of stormers and to download the new kit of bordeaux should do it in this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Friends I want to clarify that I started this patch as a hobbie so I did not focus on the details for example in the necks and some details but please have patience will be repaired as time goes by...

No problem @peter83 your work is AMAZING. Take your time with the updates.

Latest posts