• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

stormers ready!!!

Thanks you! Will download it tonight.

Found more stuff you guys can't change later. I'm playing the Super Rugby and some logs on the field should change. The vodacom logo should change to the new one, rugby goal post flags and outline flags and also the goal post protection.

You have to download the lit de bordeaux that appear in the new patch not the one you uploaded @ ama1 for just those are the original files and the ones I uploaded are the new modified files

- - - Updated - - -

Any possibility of being able to update the kits of the RWC? Because they still appear in 2007 and would be great to replace for 2015, I also had problems with the kits of canada, I have done them but replacing the BIG file does not appear the new kit inside the game

You can just rename the wc kits to make it look like the updated kits, as for that 4 nations(nz,aus,rsa,arg) its quite easy to do just change fixtures here and there, S18 COULD be possible, sometime ago i wanted to replace the heinecup with s18 teams but it kept crashing (4 teams 6 groups=18 playable teams and 6 "dummy teams that wont have fixures)

Yester i started up a world league again(the 85℅ patch) and the second game freezes the game and a error measages appears "cant open kits.o" something like that - any of you guys know what could be causing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone here know how to change tournament name? I read somewhere about changing the english file, but guess thats with hex editor?

You can just rename the wc kits to make it look like the updated kits, as for that 4 nations(nz,aus,rsa,arg) its quite easy to do just change fixtures here and there, S18 COULD be possible, sometime ago i wanted to replace the heinecup with s18 teams but it kept crashing (4 teams 6 groups=18 playable teams and 6 "dummy teams that wont have fixures)

Yester i started up a world league again(the 85℅ patch) and the second game freezes the game and a error measages appears "cant open kits.o" something like that - any of you guys know what could be causing this?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone here know how to change tournament name? I read somewhere about changing the english file, but guess thats with hex editor?

Ok I'm going to try that .. I thought, I'd like to modify the rsg file of the original trinations and try adding a more computer using the notepad, instead of modifying the 6 nations file as FH did, maybe The RWC is not really doing it

my game keeps crashing after a match

- - - Updated - - -

And if I start a tournament

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have that problems. Extract the files again and copy it to your Rugby 08 folder

- - - Updated - - -

If we are trying to solve those problems, ama1 is trying to modify those files so they stop throwing error

I think its best to create a new thread, where all the errors could be listed, and from there we can try to fix those and just add fixed after the error is fixed, just a suggestion though

- - - Updated - - -

yes

- - - Updated - - -

yes it tells me to close rugby 08

Oh i thought it might say which file was causing this error

it says rugby 08 has stopped working...

- - - Updated - - -

il try re installing them

- - - Updated - - -

didn't work

- - - Updated - - -

same error appears

- - - Updated - - -

how do I uninstall the patch

Only keep your folders, rugby.exe and rugby.ico, delete everything else

Does anyone know if the MJC HD Rugby Ball Pack is compatible with this patch?

Okay so just downloaded the patch, first notice was the face portraits(real useful to me to find where the star player are) this can be blanked out with a patch @ama1 released when he first returned, second is the world league - I don't find any dificulties here...it loaded up, but I saw here o'gara is still in one of the teams...to fix this, load the roster you want to play with woosah editor and set the roster as default. The rdf file, I asume its still the original TRF 10 patch file cause I saw jerry collins name just know. Will start to reconfigure my roster so its works with this patch...haven't tested any other tournaments

Last edited by a moderator:
[Quote = geostar; 843.415] Potrebbe essere dispositivi che causa questo errore, avrà un aspetto quando ho la patch, il ragazzo italiano, dopo aver posizionato la cartella all'interno Documenti> EA Sports Rugby 08, è necessario caricare il profilo dalla in-game tramite il mio di rugby [/ quote]

hello friend I have downloaded the folder of documents but when I open the game and go on my rugby do not find anything to be loaded if not the roster and my profile can give me a help thanks always

Alex, in the 2017final.ros, there are two folders, one for roster and another for profile, you should copy that two folders to my documments, ea sports.I think the custom resolution by mjc only installs the file profile.pro, so you so create a folder : let's say profile.pro and paste the file by mjc studio in there

- - - Updated - - -

You should ask someone to post a screenshot of the folder, I don't know how to add a picture here

- - - Updated - - -

You should ask someone to post a screenshot of the folder, I don't know how to add a picture here

the file that's making the game bugger up is in the roster file cos when I restore squads it plays fine

Latest posts