• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Thanks @Penne Rara would be much appreciated brother

And why some stuff are broken,

First the world league for me still crashes but i have an updated roster which is set as the games default, Only thing to do now is try changing the fixtures for them which i do not know how to do i'll try and learn how to and get back to you guys and find out how that went.

And someone mentioned about the 3rd match in the lions test being against bristol. That was originally going to be bristol when the patch released and for errors we received while playing bristol it had to be changed to another team. So the game will crash cause there isn't a XV set in the team but the kits and stadium should all be ok just needed changed to the maori all blacks.

@peter83 that looks awesome!! Will you make a updated roster? And is there any chance of new Faces being made?
I do not think I have time to make new faces, my friend, I will only concentrate on updating the kits and also on other things in the game.

@peter83 that looks awesome!! Will you make a updated roster? And is there any chance of new Faces being made?
I do not think I have time to make new faces, my friend, I will only concentrate on updating the kits and also on other things in the game.

Thanks @Penne Rara would be much appreciated brother

And why some stuff are broken,

First the world league for me still crashes but i have an updated roster which is set as the games default, Only thing to do now is try changing the fixtures for them which i do not know how to do i'll try and learn how to and get back to you guys and find out how that went.

And someone mentioned about the 3rd match in the lions test being against bristol. That was originally going to be bristol when the patch released and for errors we received while playing bristol it had to be changed to another team. So the game will crash cause there isn't a XV set in the team but the kits and stadium should all be ok just needed changed to the maori all blacks.

If there are many problems in some tournaments, I try to solve some and for some reason I could do it, hope you can solve it, I will focus on patch updates (kits, minikits, posters, stadiums, etc.)

Right so guys basically for anyone having problem with the World League, I have fortunately have a fix for it and the problem was indeed the fixtures i've found 3 team ID's which is not activated in the be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575 file. So i have changed the starting teams to be abit more up to date and changed the 3 teams ID's to 3 new team ID's which is activated in game.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?47mctn4gt07tl7h

To install basically copy the new files in the archive and paste them in your Rugby 08 games folder.

If there is any more problems which i need to look at please let me know, Thanks guys.

Right so guys basically for anyone having problem with the World League, I have fortunately have a fix for it and the problem was indeed the fixtures i've found 3 team ID's which is not activated in the be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575 file. So i have changed the starting teams to be abit more up to date and changed the 3 teams ID's to 3 new team ID's which is activated in game.

To install basically copy the new files in the archive and paste them in your Rugby 08 games folder.

If there is any more problems which i need to look at please let me know, Thanks guys.

good job men!!!

Thank you so much! Can you also look at the European Trophy? It also wont work.

No problem guys if there is still any problems with the world league please let me know

@Ezzy i can have a look at it, could you tell me what part is wrong exactly ?, I have a feeling it has something similar with the World League where there are team ID's in the fixtures which is not activated in your be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575 file. So i will firstly look through the fixture file's for the European trophy and from there i should hopefully have a fix for it.

If there is anything else i need to look at let me know, Thanks guys

We'll i do have some really interesting news to tell you guys.

First for the European cup, I can load the teams up along with the tournament, but after first game it crashes and i don't know why.

However i was playing about and found something very interesting, I got bored to i was playing about with the Tri Nations fixture file and found something very interesting. I for the sake of it decided to add argentina as a team, with all the correct settings and it turned out to be worth my time doings this.

No i have not added a playable team in Argentina but i have added them into the tournament. SO the game see's from the file that Argentina is in the competition but you cannot select to play as them at the start screen. So there may be hope if there is someway that if i can make them a playable team in the tri nations we may have a great mod for the future.

@Ezzy Speaking of that i am using Ama1's newest roster but it would have to be set to default. If you know how to do that then go ahead and give it a shot or i can easily make the file to copy into your rugby 08 folder.

Hi, Perter83, great work!! I am glad to see an argentinian mate doing this big work. I am an old member of this forum who lost his account LOL, i will be posting new stuff for R08 and RC3 soon!!

Latest posts