• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

@peter83 every tournament work except Ten Nations, European Championship and World League. I did download that update.

@peter83 I'm actually saying that Ten Nations, World League and European Championship is not working. I did download the update file.

I could find errors in two teams cardiff and edinburgh, I am trying to find the solution, I think in my opinion are errors that correspond to the assignments of the stadiums but as in this case they are okay, I will look for another side

The game crashes at WL when the transfer window opens and I try to make a transfer

Maybe it has something to do with the roster because when I play with my roster it works, but my roster is inaccurate so I don't want to play with that

If I think it is a problem roster list, also happens in the transfers of the RWC

It also crashes when manually picking your international team in a tournament

Somebody will have the big archives of the madejski stadiums and also the stadium of toulose

HELLO FRIENDS THIS IS A NEW MODE GUINNES PRO 12 SEASON 26-17, THIS PATCH IS ONLY AN UPDATE THAT REPLACES PREMIERSHIP AVIVA, SOME STADIUMS UPDATED AS ALSO POSTER POSTERS AND LOGOS ... THIS PATCH IS TO DOWNLOAD ON THE FIRST PAGE FROM MY THREAD. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

Last edited:
@peter83 can you also upload the Aviva Premiership files so that I can switch back after playing the pro12

@peter83 can you also upload the Aviva Premiership files so that I can switch back after playing the pro12
You can copy all files from pacht 2017 into another folder and rename it to mod guinnes pro 12 and download copy and replace with this last mods(guinness pro 12) ... in if you will have two folders with rugby 08 but with different mods create shortcuts Copy and paste it on your desktop.

Renown shortcuts with the name of each patch ej rugby 08 mod 2017 and rugby 08 mod guinness pro 12 hope you serve him friend..

Latest posts