• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

@peter83 what problems do you need to fix? Maybe I can help.
You could activate nz maorie, complete your template?
To activate nz maori should open the file be29 ... with the notepad ... what I do not know is to modify the list roster with the exel

Or you can also try to rename timisoara or enisey stm by changing the name to nz Maori, then inside the game we can modify its template by changing the players of Rumania or Russi by the current players of nz Maori

I already have the kits of nz maori, just lack to do this of the modification of the names and complete the list to be able to launch the tour of the lions

Hey peter do u mind uploading the rwc kits seperate from the whole patch please?

@peter83 i have activate the South Stars and rename it to New Zealand Maoris but in game the game crash when i want to play with them

@peter83 i have activate the South Stars and rename it to New Zealand Maoris but in game the game crash when i want to play with them
Maybe because the nz Maori index number is not the same as it is in the lions tour files

Someone could do a tutorial to update the lists rosters, osea complete the lists of the teams that you want using exel

SOMEONE HAS THE FILE OF THE 6 NATIONS I MODIFIED FHSTUDIOS
TO USE IT LIKE THE THERUGBYCHAMPIOMSHIP? THANKS!!!

Yes, I switched Racing Metro - because they were causing the game to crash. I tried several work arounds, but came to the conclusion that the team id I replaced
them with had no files associated with them and that the ones in the hidden filenames index relate to Rugby 06.
I was hoping that the Jr All Blacks kits could be replaced with Racing 92's, by swapping the relevant files.
Can you tell me what I need to fix it please

@peter83 please make this new New Zealand kit. Its also the kit they will wear against the Lions. Can you also make the new Springbok jersey?

Attachments

• IMG-20170531-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170531-WA0001.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
At the moment I'm having problems with my pc, when I repair it I will try to make the new kits this season ...

Hello friends I had a problem ... I broke the hard drive of the pc where I had files related to the game ... so now I have to try to see where I can download rugby 08 and the programs fsd, buiggui, rugby Gob, hex, kits and minikits ... if somebody owns these programs would be of great help for me so I can start to make the new kits of the season 2017-2018

Latest posts