• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

@peter83 can you make the RWC 2015 kits? Because when you play the world cup you play with 2007 kits

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the files friend... files big, fsh, and minikits

If I found the .big files but I do not have the files back, nor the minikits, if you can send them to me

Copy extras of the normal kit and change to file name of the rwc kit (rugbygob) e.g. 321.big/fsh(normal kit) create a copy of the normal kit and rename it to the required rwc kit (123.big/fsh). Hope u get it

Thanks @peter83 ! Is this a separate patch or can I play it with the TRF 2016-2017 patch?

Thanks for the hard work man! Will download this tonight

@peter83 is the roster the latest roster of ama1 or is it a roster with the 2015 world cup players?

@ Peter83 Muy bueno parche, como veo que tenes la bandera de arg, pongo el mensaje en español, se me sale el juego cuando quiero jugar el modo de la liga mundial, o el diez naciones, o cuando quiero jugar la gira de lions. Tambien se sale el juego cuando intento jugar torneos en los que elijo la plantilla jugador por jugador, sea mundial, seis naciones, tres naciones. Tendran solucion esos problemas? desde ya muchas gracias!, muy buen trabajo!!.

@ Peter83 Muy bueno parche, como veo que tenes la bandera de arg, pongo el mensaje en español, se me sale el juego cuando quiero jugar el modo de la liga mundial, o el diez naciones, o cuando quiero jugar la gira de lions. Tambien se sale el juego cuando intento jugar torneos en los que elijo la plantilla jugador por jugador, sea mundial, seis naciones, tres naciones. Tendran solucion esos problemas? desde ya muchas gracias!, muy buen trabajo!!.

Se solucionaron muchos problemas tambien, se puede jugar con el leicester tigers, que antes se salia, el mundial quedo 10 puntos tambien, por ejemplo antes no se podia usar a samoa, si se arregla lo de los torneos (diez naciones, liga mundial, lions tour) y lo de la seleccion manual de jugadores en todos los torneos, lo que hace que en todos los casos el juego diga que ha dejado de funcionar, quedaria genial

PD: Bautista ezcurra en jaguares tiene 0 de stats en todo

If I am Argentine, you can only play these tournaments for the moment

I still can not find the problems of the other tournaments, I think it is a problem of the location of the stadiums, since some are not activated

@peter83 why is every Tier One teams lose to weaker teams? Example New Zealand lose to Namibia 57-14 and Ireland lose to romania 27-7? When I reach the Quarter Final no Tier One teams is in it. All the weaker teams like Namibia, Romania, Fiji, Tonga, Uruguay, and Italy is in the Quarter Final. Is there away to fix this?

yes a im from argentina.. only play this tournements friend, aviva premiership, super rugby, six nation.

I still can not find the problems of the other tournaments, I think it is a problem of the location of the stadiums, since some are not activated
@peter83 why is every Tier One teams lose to weaker teams? Example New Zealand lose to Namibia 57-14 and Ireland lose to romania 27-7? When I reach the Quarter Final no Tier One teams is in it. All the weaker teams like Namibia, Romania, Fiji, Tonga, Uruguay, and Italy is in the Quarter Final. Is there away to fix this?
do not know my friend, maybe you could configure some file that corresponds to the classification, I'll try to fix it but I do not know if I can do it, @ ama1 knows how to do that sort of thing

@peter83 cool man. I will look into also. But if you don't get it right it's okay. Its not a big problem. It's like that in the Rugby 10 patch also

Anyone know how to change the names of the tournaments? For example to replace super rugby by the name of top 14

Latest posts