• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Edit the DC371.english file using a hex editor. Find and replace (CTRL + H ) the term Super Rugby with Top 14

@ama1 you could add to nz maorie since the problem that every time you want to play the lions tour by nz is that nz maori is not activated and appears with the name of bristol and no players in their current template, maybe You can solve that ... I can send you the updated list that I have more file be29 ... for you can solve this problem.

Yes yes I am working on a patch that replaces super rugby for the top 14, and I am also trying to fix the lions tour problem, and the ten nations and world league, almost all are associated with the allocation of stadiums and teams activated Which are not found in the files in these tournaments, it would be nice if someone would help me find the files of ten nation and tour lions by nz

@peter83
Lions Tour of New Zealand Files:
9d2d44ee6682cb8acc8ee38d017ba1b7.rsg
a888a0df722adc0507005adc033216c4.rsg

Ten Nation:
91e991257478c2d4c5c47a5cbca07e51.rsg

Hi! Is nice to be here.
I patched my Rugby 08, and I'm currently downloading the fixes. Should I add it in the chronological order or should avoid any of them, because of bugs?

Any luck with the Lions Tour or Ten Nations @peter83

Yes, I can finish with the kits (territory) of the new Zealand teams, and also can replace nz maorie (not activated) by timisoara (barbarian files) but I do not know why I can not change its name in the file be29 .. .

Last edited:
126cp50.png

Latest posts