• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

I made a Connor Murray head as well, I can upload it tomorrow if you'd like? I'll be back in the morning (UK).
Yep that would be great - I repackaged Connor Murray and that seemed to fix the Ireland crash but still made Georgia crash. When I swapped back to the base peter stringer big file both Ireland and Georgia were fine so no idea the issue.

So I've tried to replicate this and isolate the issue. If you play Georgia vs any team the crash error message shows that loading the file 3687e5ce89e83da899736f263944b739.big is the issue causing the crash. In the base game this is the big file for Peter stringer (which is used by one of the Georgian players I assume). You should also get the same crash when playing as Ireland with Connor Murray in the starting line up as the mod for Connor Murray uses the Peter stringer big file. This mod to the big file is causing the crash.

As a temporary fix copying in the zip file for Peter stringer for the base game (retrieved from data gob folder) should fix crashes for Georgia/Ireland. This will mean the Connor Murray model is lost - I will look into repackaging that big file and see if it fixes the issue.
Thanks

B&I Lions is still not in my patch. Even with the profile you gave me. I open the be29 file again. It shows B&I is active but its in the representative group. Do i have the wrong be29 file?

I also just open the original b29 file of ama1. It shows the B&I is not active

L Kaulashvili Georgian prop, seems to be causing crashes in both exhibition mode and in World League. Here's what process monitor shows when trying to play against him in WL:

Untitled.png

EDIT: Changing his player face assignment in roster editor seems to have fixed it? He's using William Servat's head (13712), I don't think a new custom head has replaced this one yet...

EDIT2: No, not one on the custom head list.

Last edited:
Made some new commentary names. About halfway through the list.
Did all the surnames A - L.

They are in mp3 format.
I'll probably convert them to .wav and then .dat before importing into the commentary audio file.

When I'm done, i'm gonna overhaul the entire commentary file.
Here's where i've done so far.

Solid work as always uso ❤

L Kaulashvili Georgian prop, seems to be causing crashes in both exhibition mode and in World League. Here's what process monitor shows when trying to play against him in WL:

View attachment 11978

EDIT: Changing his player face assignment in roster editor seems to have fixed it? He's using William Servat's head (13712), I don't think a new custom head has replaced this one yet...

EDIT2: No, not one on the custom head list.
Appreciate the Update

any of the older users from 08-09 by any chances?Kabezon created some good faces in 08 Tana Umaga - Jerry Collins - Dan Carter - Ali Williams
does anyone have those ?!

Someone on this list might also be causing World League to crash, have played against Connacht several times already in this save with no issues but my next match against them crashes mid-load:

Untitled.png

Further to above, C.Swart, Bulls reserve player seems to crash game in exhibition and in World League, editing roster to take him out of starting line-up in Woosah's editor fixed WL crash.

What is the file name containing the 6 nations fixtures? I want to create a custom tournament for me and my friends. Everyone with their favourite team

Found this thread, might help with some WL issues I've been having, will test later: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/world-league-money-changing.16881/post-294101

It says Woosah's editor works on .tmt files!?

EDIT: Yes it does, player editor and roster editor seem to work. Still playing around with it.
The roster editor, will edit .tmt files, but I highly recommend backing it up. My main WL .tmt became corrupted several weeks after I modified it.

What is the file name containing the 6 nations fixtures? I want to create a custom tournament for me and my friends. Everyone with their favourite team
ee50cb1532aa2b2000b3c4d2290851e5.rsg

Latest posts