• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Thank you @peter83 i have tried it and to me there is barely a difference between editing it using the HxD and notepad, But there is coding i've noticed now i have for a rookie to this new program i haven't got a clue about how to use the coding on the left, maybe you could help me out ? thanks

Thank you @peter83 i have tried it and to me there is barely a difference between editing it using the HxD and notepad, But there is coding i've noticed now i have for a rookie to this new program i haven't got a clue about how to use the coding on the left, maybe you could help me out ? thanks
Just read this thread of @ama1 https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/half-started-2015-2016-mod-roster-kinda-complete.38647/
he did explain how to edit rosters with Hex Editor.

@Ezzy that he did, i have a read through it and it is helpful but that is more on rosters, there is nothing there about changing team names or tournaments both i'm trying to work on as there are errors in these area's.

Can anyone please upload the ten nations link where it is fixed...please I beg of you!

@peter83 can you make a video of how you made the chiefs kit? Or any other kit that has more design. Not links where you add color and logos, but how to do the design itself. I have watched a few tutorials but none exactly show how to do a proper design. I have created a couple of kits but they dont look so good. If you have time it will be appreciated

@peter83 can you make a video of how you made the chiefs kit? Or any other kit that has more design. Not links where you add color and logos, but how to do the design itself. I have watched a few tutorials but none exactly show how to do a proper design. I have created a couple of kits but they dont look so good. If you have time it will be appreciated

If my friend never made a video of kits but I tell you that to make the kits of the chief I used an image of the real t-shirt and cut and paste the details in the template of the kit suiting the details of it..

Oke
If my friend never made a video of kits but I tell you that to make the kits of the chief I used an image of the real t-shirt and cut and paste the details in the template of the kit suiting the details of it..
O
oke cool, i thought you created them from scratch, i'll have another go

Hi
I've noted that Racing has the same roster as the Southern Kings.
Could this be the reason that my world league keeps crashing before I can even select a team?

I'm working on many friend kits, it's just a matter of time to be able to throw them in the forum

Hi
I've noted that Racing has the same roster as the Southern Kings.
Could this be the reason that my world league keeps crashing before I can even select a team?
Use the roster/rdf file supplied by ImScotty,

Cool bro will be waiting for them
yes
Cool bro will be waiting for them

Yes my friend, now that my son was born I do not have enough time to make all the kits and their details, so far I could complete these percentages of the kits: Top 14 80% guinnes pro 60%, premiership 20% of gonza ar) international 50% ... also wanted to know if you can modify the file be29 .. of TRF pacht 2016_17 since I need to replace the name of some teams eg: agen replaces bayonne, oyonnas replaces grenoble, and lastly london irish can replace some of these equipment bristol, timisoara or enisey, I can not make those changes and I do not know why .. maybe you can.

I have a list with those teams in, just need to do the roster for 4 or 5 teams, gonna use the super 14 file to make top 14 and pro 14

Latest posts