• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

Thanx, i also just changed the teams to active ones in the world league config file, but when the first window opened and i selected it, the game would crash.

I'll try your roster and config files and see what happens

We'll i do have some really interesting news to tell you guys.

First for the European cup, I can load the teams up along with the tournament, but after first game it crashes and i don't know why.

However i was playing about and found something very interesting, I got bored to i was playing about with the Tri Nations fixture file and found something very interesting. I for the sake of it decided to add argentina as a team, with all the correct settings and it turned out to be worth my time doings this.

No i have not added a playable team in Argentina but i have added them into the tournament. SO the game see's from the file that Argentina is in the competition but you cannot select to play as them at the start screen. So there may be hope if there is someway that if i can make them a playable team in the tri nations we may have a great mod for the future.
Did you add fixtures for argentina too? Could you post a screenahot of the tournament

Great job friend I hope you can make it work ... I am working on the update of kits and other things more ... maybe you can modify the file be29 ... with hxd to replace bristol, bayonne and grenoble, it would also be great to modify the list of @ ama1with the new players for these teams, and with respect to your order I must say that I do not have the first version of wooshaag sorry

london irsh replace to bristol (down rfu championship)
agen replace to grenoble (down prod2)
oyonnax replace to bayonne.(down prod2)

No bother i will update the be29... file as requested but there is no need to replace London Irish with Bristol as both teams are in game. While fortunately i do have the old woosaah i will send you a link to download it if you wish. But i do not know if i can update the roster though i can always give it a bash.

While for the tri nations if only i can find another file which i will have to change surely everything will appear and i have actually managed to add a team into the tri nations.

Hi, Perter83, great work!! I am glad to see an argentinian mate doing this big work. I am an old member of this forum who lost his account LOL, i will be posting new stuff for R08 and RC3 soon!!

thanks friend!!! It would be great if you can help in the new patch, whatever you can do will be welcome, I am working on the kits, and other forum members also in other files to make it as current as possible to date I made these kits. Nz, aus, sa, fiji, tonga, scotland, namibia, usa, la rochelle, castres and some other .. they are named so you know that these kits are already made and if you want you can make others based on file be29. ..

@Ezzy i've got the main file for the tri nations but im unaware if there is any other files for the tri nations i may need to update

and there should be an update for the next season so expect a new roster then

When i was looking about in the be29... file i realised this while changing Bayonne to Oyonnax. https://gyazo.com/891571e78f11e73ed9c4dbd74112c038 pretty the numbers i've highlighted in blue means there isn't a kit active ? not sure if im right but might want to make sure its working while i'll get the be29 file to you @peter83

https://www.mediafire.com/?skd9sk4c9qh4a6i that file is for @peter83

Ok friend I'm going to verify ... only have to modify three names for this season, two teams of the top 14 and one of the premiership

When i was looking about in the be29... file i realised this while changing Bayonne to Oyonnax. https://gyazo.com/891571e78f11e73ed9c4dbd74112c038 pretty the numbers i've highlighted in blue means there isn't a kit active ? not sure if im right but might want to make sure its working while i'll get the be29 file to you @peter83

https://www.mediafire.com/?skd9sk4c9qh4a6i that file is for @peter83

No friend does not replace any of the names, I'm trying on with HxD but I can not make changes either and I do not know why it happens

Wait so you never wanted me to replace the teams ? i'm a little bit confused you don't need HxD to replace teams you just rename them

#ImScotty doea your transfers work in world league? Mine still crashes. Also, do you know how to configure the starting teams like the normal WL. You know like when you chose a team, all the good players was replaced with lower rating players, i think those were flyhalf C.Heffler and the wing Marshall. I know whatever team you chose at the start, Heffler was allways there. Hope u understand this

Had a quick look at the patch, from experience, its not bad, has a lot of the original TRF patch visual elements but not bad, Good to see more patch makers, theres so few out there thats willing to put in the work like Freddie and myself did, i know the SA Patch has its issues and could be perfected but thats all 3D issues, stadiums and faces, so if someone is open to create something new from scratch and is willing to put in the time, DM me and we can talk.

Had a quick look at the patch, from experience, its not bad, has a lot of the original TRF patch visual elements but not bad, Good to see more patch makers, theres so few out there thats willing to put in the work like Freddie and myself did, i know the SA Patch has its issues and could be perfected but thats all 3D issues, stadiums and faces, so if someone is open to create something new from scratch and is willing to put in the time, DM me and we can talk.

If it is the idea .. we want to make a new patch based on the list of @ ama1 and the files of my patch .. I was talking to gonzalo ar that is very good making kits and will do all the kits of the premiership for this season, If you want to collaborate with what is serious

No friend does not replace any of the names, I'm trying on with HxD but I can not make changes either and I do not know why it happens
Which method do you use to rename the equipment? In this case oyonnax by bayonne ..

The idea is to make a new patch based on the list of @ ama1 and the files of my patch, gonzalo ar will do all the kit of the aviva premiership and I surely the others, if you are willing to collaborate and solve some problems we have You will be welcomed

#ImScotty doea your transfers work in world league? Mine still crashes. Also, do you know how to configure the starting teams like the normal WL. You know like when you chose a team, all the good players was replaced with lower rating players, i think those were flyhalf C.Heffler and the wing Marshall. I know whatever team you chose at the start, Heffler was allways there. Hope u understand this
I will be completely honest in saying i have not tried the transfers i don't think i've gotten to the transfer window yet i'll see when i get there and to configure the starting teams in the world league you would have to open up the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad file and replace the team_ID and the team name and that should work. You were saying something about good players (assuming star players with a star ability) getting replaced by a poor player i think that is caused because in the original game there were no star players in the starting team's line-out. Best thing to do is as you said change the starting teams make sure they don't have a star player in any of the teams and then play the world league as you would and buy the star players :)

The idea is to make a new patch based on the list of @ ama1 and the files of my patch, gonzalo ar will do all the kit of the aviva premiership and I surely the others, if you are willing to collaborate and solve some problems we have You will be welcomed

I usually just change them through notepad and it works fine before, But i wonder what you have to change them, perhaps it might fix a few thing's i've failed with before.

It is very good to hear from you again @Mjc65 it has been a while and hope your well. I think if we can fix all the errors which is wrong in this patch (i.e. World league, Euro cup etc.) this patch will be a perfect template for many future patches which we plan to produce near future. Obviously if your fully back then i'm sure you would make a great contribution with your experience with previous mods you have create and hope we would be working with each other again :)

Last edited:
I will be completely honest in saying i have not tried the transfers i don't think i've gotten to the transfer window yet i'll see when i get there and to configure the starting teams in the world league you would have to open up the 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad file and replace the team_ID and the team name and that should work. You were saying something about good players (assuming star players with a star ability) getting replaced by a poor player i think that is caused because in the original game there were no star players in the starting team's line-out. Best thing to do is as you said change the starting teams make sure they don't have a star player in any of the teams and then play the world league as you would and buy the star players :)

I usually just change them through notepad and it works fine before, But i wonder what you have to change them, perhaps it might fix a few thing's i've failed with before.

Ok, I usually open the file be29 ... with the program HxD and then I look for their names that I want to modify and then replace the name

oh right i have never used such program if you could send me to a site where i can download it i'll give it a shot

Latest posts