• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

You can also search for kingwilko's rugby editor, its used to assign faces.

The problems i have are 1) world league keeps crashing
2)cant play as japan or samoa in the world cup
3) the gameplay is laggier
Anyone know how to fix these

The patch has much mistakes, i feel i am not capable of solving them for the moment, i hope that the other moders can solve the problem, by listing each error in the thread

No prob @peter83. I just play with the International and super rugby teams most of the time. Me and my friends is having a blast!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool friend, I for the moment found 4 fatal mistakes when wanting to play the European Cup, play with racing 92, a problem with the lotus versfield stadium of the bulls and the wordl league ...

yeah i kinda fixed a few errors for you, you should add them to the first post, i posted the links on page 4

The only way to solve the problems for the moment is to remove all RSG files from the patch, but that will change the names of many files to this original game

@peter83 what's wrong with the .rsg files? Why should we delete them?

@peter83 what's wrong with the .rsg files? Why should we delete them?
Because the problems come from them, you cut and paste the xml and rsg files into another folder, just leave the be29 .. files in the game, they are the ones that correspond to the names of computers, the others are files Of tournaments and fixtures, are the cause of the game to be corrupted, if you get them many names of tournaments and stadiums would return to its original name of the game

Can anyone elaborate on racing and world league crashes.. I have been able to play with racing in a friendly match just fine, also didn't have any issues with world league...does it crash against a specific team?

As soon as I have chosen time and difficulty setting it crashes - Time 5min and diff Elite

As soon as I have chosen time and difficulty setting it crashes - Time 5min and diff Elite

is your gameplay laggier?
can you play as japan in the world cup?
Does your world league work?
Can you play as racing 92?
Does the European championship work?
There all the problems I have

My game plays normal, world league works, have not tested the world cup. I used my own be2 file and tournament files, maybe that's why mine works. I have played with racing for almost a half and didn't have any issues.

could you send me those files and how would I implement them to rugby 08

I'll upload it tomorrow, but my be2 file is different from the one from the patch, I don't have all those teams in, and I use my own roster with the patch

@geostar when I click on world league the game crash

Didn't crash with me on the normal patch, but since I only play world league in tournament mode I make it a priority to make the world league work, but ek kan vijo myne stu EJ

Latest posts