• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The rugby patch season 2016-2017

I can up you updates in the first page @donisaman1 sorry for the lost time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Star players are in the game, picamoles has carter's ability for example, farrell is the only player who has a big boot in the backline...I'll see if I still have the install package of the old editor. I'll also add a list of players who has the original star ability so you can change them to your liking

@geostar

That would be awesome if you could tell me the star players man, I've played through and only found a couple like (stuart hogg), I would be able to do most of the editing myself but the new editor doesn't let you set default and I cant find a download link anywhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2op15u22e4153r6/Woosaah's_Rugasmic_08_Editor-old_one.zip

- - - Updated - - -

Pichot - C Murray
Spencer - Sanchez
J Collins - Retallick
S Burger - PS du Toit
Y Nyanga - Etzebeth
Habana - Barrett
G Smith - Hooper
McCaw - Coles
Lewsey - North
Robinson - Ben Smith
S Williams - A Watson
Wilkinson - Itoje
Gregan - A Smith
Larkham - Fofana
Henson - Robsaw
O'Driscoll - Nadolo
O'Gara - Farrell
Umaga - J Savea
Tuqiri - Naiyavora
Dallaglio - Vunipola

Those are the ones i remember dont have that full list with me know

- - - Updated - - -

Giteau - Folau
Latham - Beale

Not sure about beale though

No change Beale star to Hogg,

Six nations player off the year twice in a row and has a big boot which is Latham's special ability. I'll do my list on who i think should be star players (bold are the changed one's)

Pichot - C Murray
Spencer - Sanchez
J Collins - Retallick
S Burger - Pocock
Y Nyanga - Etzebeth
Habana - Habana
G Smith - Hooper
McCaw - Picamoles
Lewsey - North
Robinson - Ben Smith
S Williams - A Watson
Wilkinson - Sexton
Gregan - A Smith
Larkham - Fofana
Henson - Barrett
O'Driscoll - Nadolo
O'Gara - Farrell
Umaga - J Savea
Tuqiri - Zebo
Dallaglio - Vunipola
Giteau - Folau
Latham - Hogg
Carter - Carter

- - - Updated - - -

Like Chris Robshaw a star ? must be having a laugh.

Last edited:
Update on players faces and skins soon ? Cause it's really irritating playing with players such as huw Jones that's white , but then his black on the game .

I don't think any face makers are still in this forum, would be awesome if some could make faces

Ahh that's a pity , cause this patch is excellent! For me it's just the players faces and skins that puts me off

I do not know, I'm waiting for the next season to make the new kits, I was working on being able to replace the super rugby for the French top 14, but when I change the indexes of the stadiums I get an error, I really do not know what it is , I hope @ ama1 is working on the errors, and I will try to make the new kits for the tour of the lions, if you can help in solving some serious problem would be great!

How can i fix the loftus bug? The WL crashes when i have to play a game on Loftus

Hey @geostar, just a couple of questions... would you (or anyone who reads this) be able to tell me how to swap team id's for world league. I want to use teams such as La Rochelle and Bayone instead of some of the existing teams in the comp, they are on the game but not in WL.

Also, I would like to set a roster in world league with woosah's old editor however when I click set default it gives me an error saying the file (RDG) is already in use?? I'll add a picture below.

rsz_woosah.png

Thanks for the help guys.

Hey @geostar, just a couple of questions... would you (or anyone who reads this) be able to tell me how to swap team id's for world league. I want to use teams such as La Rochelle and Bayone instead of some of the existing teams in the comp, they are on the game but not in WL.

Also, I would like to set a roster in world league with woosah's old editor however when I click set default it gives me an error saying the file (RDG) is already in use?? I'll add a picture below.

View attachment 4965

Thanks for the help guys.

You need this version of the rugby editor www.mediafire.com/file/3695s7595lls6s8/Woosahs_Rugby_08_Editor.rar

@Ezzy

I've tried everything with it even changed settings on it and it just doesn't want to work.

Sorry friend, I do not know why the game goes bankrupt when you want to play some tournaments

Does anyone have the modified aviva stadium files? I think it's the croke stadium ...

@kiwi chief, you have to open the world league tournament first, i normally sort the folder by type then the bottom files will be the tournament files, just change their indexes(and home ground if you like) to the team you want

Latest posts