Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Botes,Deysel,Alberts

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Botes,Alberts,Kanko

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Deysel,Alberts,Kanko

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Seems like a couple more Shakrs fans has joined the forum. LOL at the Kabous vd Westhuizen mention, what a legend! I have to say though I'm not a big Sharks fan, Andre Joubert is my favourite Springbok of all time. Him and Os.

Seems like a couple more Shakrs fans has joined the forum. LOL at the Kabous vd Westhuizen mention, what a legend! I have to say though I'm not a big Sharks fan, Andre Joubert is my favourite Springbok of all time. Him and Os.

I dont know how anyone cant be a shark fan. Even in englend they are shark fans and they dont always know all about rugby. It only look like it because they once had Wilkinson to kick them a Workd Cup. The sharks are now making good players and on the up and up. Look also at the log above on this page. Only a few points behind. Andre Joubert was brilliant. The prince of Rolls Royces.

Wow!

You know some of the Sharks players? Who do you know?

Mainly Pat Lambie, known him since he was 13, but most of the Guys are easy to chat to. Mvovo and Bresler are easy to talk to, don't know them personally, but they answer my questions.

banana is right. i have many friends in london who are sharks fans. even over the local teams. they are sharks fans because they recognise and appreciate quality rugby which our club produces in spades. im a PROUD ZULU and the sharks are perfect examples of balance between passion, skill and strategy. this is why they have so many fans outside sa.

The way the sharks played against the bulls last week sums them up. Shockingly inconsistent.

Great to see all these Sharks rocking up here; invite some more, should make for some good conversation. Sharks should win this weekend gainst Tahs; if Jacobs is fit i am confident we should score 4 Tries.

Off Topic...Just finished playing in a Touch rugby Tournament to get Fit for the new rugby season; but that was def. not touch...i put in some late Shots myself; but then got Double teamed and wacked a couple of stiff Arms and a few Knee's to the Quads...**** i won't be able to walk or turn my head 2morrow...LOL. Still fun stuff though...Dirty Buggers!!! South African rugby mentality in Practice in a touch rugby game...good to see.

The way the sharks played against the bulls last week sums them up. Shockingly inconsistent.

So True...i fear it is a poor mentality, no idea why, but always creeps in during Superugby. Currie Cup The Sharks go on long winning Streaks...maybe The Boks have a negative impact a times?? Who Knows...it is for PLum to sort out. I am sure we will see a Solid Performance from The Sharks this weekend.

The Sharks team 4 Tahs game-

1.Smit (C)
2.Bissie
3.Van Staden
4.Sykes
5.Hargreaves
6.Jacques Botes
7.Jean Deysel
8.Daniel
9.Hoffmann
10.Lambie
11.Mvovo
12.Bosman
13.Stef
14.JPP
15.Ludik

16.Beast
17.Wiehahn Herbst
18.Mostert
19.Alberts
20.Mcloed
21.JLP
22.Swanepoel...arrrggg, don't rate this Guy.

Adi Jacobs did not pass a late Fitness test.

I dont really like Jacobs all of that much. He can not tackle and he always avoids his sore shoulder. You can check him move around to guide and try and tackle with the other side. His defense is poor. Unfortunately his colour is the right one of the selctors. Our midfield now is good enough in defense with Bosman and Stefan. Two very experience.

Ludik is on the up and up and you can see how much of improvements his had made since leaving the poor Leeus. Under Plumtree he is going to be better. I see that Willem (also so much better since leavign the Lions) has been dropped since he may have better running game but had butterfingers all of the game last week against the Bulle.

This reminds me - JRJ I realy love your picture (not teh one on the left - more the one on the right) which shows that the Bulle are moffies cos of they sing of 'lieflings'. The girls kissing at the bottom is also nice.

Jacobs unfortunately will always be an impact player off the bench because of his defence; but in my opinion he is great for Creativity in the Midfield and he always attacks the gaps hard which is what i like...Jacobs did not become Boks best Tri-nations Player in 08' for nothing.

Ja...also like that Pic; trying to get the mix of World Cup fever and Supporting The Sharks.

Ja not disputing his attacking. But not tackling in the midfield is worse. Against the bulls he was falling off guys again, and the bulls have a bad backline this year. Mayeb we can buy that colord centre from province instead rather to get our midfield better and still have the right kwotas. De jong. He can attack well but tackles just as good. He is also not getting a lot of game now that the stormers have that centre pair of de Villiers and Fourie.

ur midfield now is good enough in defense with Bosman and Stefan. Two very experience.

What? Weren't they cut to shreds by JdV and Fourie?
Have to disagree there. Our midfield is awful and we need some new centres. Here's hoping Joubert saves us!

We need some serious quality in our center-department. Moving Lambie to 12 might even be a wonderful decision with Jacques-Louis Potgieter as fly half. We just leave the kicking duties with Lambie though

What? Weren't they cut to shreds by JdV and Fourie?
Have to disagree there. Our midfield is awful and we need some new centres. Here's hoping Joubert saves us!

Ja they were but i was more comparing to a midfield with Adi in it. :(

Bosman isnt also the best defender, he cant turn fast enough so a good stepper will beat him almost always. At least he will try position himself better due to expereince like Stefan also. No amount of exprience can save Adi. He is terible.

We need some serious quality in our center-department. Moving Lambie to 12 might even be a wonderful decision with Jacques-Louis Potgieter as fly half. We just leave the kicking duties with Lambie though

Lambie has played some good rugby at 12, but I really think outside half is his best position.
JLP played 12 for the Bulls a few times didn't he?

Guys, don't want to start a fight, but please don't talk about Quotas on this Thread...not against the Rules, I Think. Sharks choose their players on Merit, not on Colour, that time is long long gone. Boks do the same; there might be an extra squad player or 2 that might not deserve the call-up, but they never play and we don't lose anything.

Thanks Guys.

I also hate every quota related message. People should get over it. The 15 best players will play, regardless their skincolor, sexual preference or haircut

Latest posts