• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The State Of Origin Thread

Origin 3 today - no excitement at all? Come off it - it's a State of Origin game!

Got the day off of work for it :p

Thaiday to demolish everyone!

I have a sneaking feeling that NSW might win this, or if they don't, it won't be as easy for QLD as it was in the second test

White text for spoilers (if you haven't watch the match yet) :

Congrats to Maroons! 3 - 0, and well deserved. They were completely dominant in the first half, and the Blues were lucky not to go in at halftime with more than 2 tries put on them, in the first 15minutes they didn't really leave their half, barely making it 20m away from their. Spirited fightback though, i thought they were going to win it, but two solid tries by QLD at the end put them 23 - 18 up. Thought Folau and Inglis both had great games

Last edited:
Game 3 in general was a good game of League. But as an Origin game, there wasn't enough aggro and biff... NSW played a good game but turned to **** when Morris dropped Haynes pass and then Ennis threw some punches which costs them with the Slater try... But my team prevailed in the end which is good :)

I put $20 on Darius Boyd for 1st try which he got and I got a nice return of $220 :)

Latest posts