• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The technology thread

Gates no longer richest man because he donates billions to philanthropic activities.

Musk buys bird app doesnt know how to manage it.

By no means saying Gates is a saint.

1671026503667.png
Didn't he buy twitter using debt? Like he's literally falling apart financially and he's acting like a financial sage.

That account was suspended so I'm assuming it said something mean about Elon.

Apparently Tesla now has steam capabilities.

That account was suspended so I'm assuming it said something mean about Elon.
It was an account that used a flight tracker API to show how many trips Musk's private jet took/how much carbon it was burning etc.

People jokingly said that he bought twitter so he could ban the account (he'd said he didn't like the account previously) and now it's actually been suspended

How far away actually are we from this actually being a viable source of energy on a large scale?

Made more than it used so its a start though i dont claim be smart enough fully understand it more than the basics.
What I read into that diagram is that although the reaction produces more energy than it took to produce, the lasers used to start the reaction are massively inefficient.

Pretty sure he's going to run into problems with the EU and competition laws for banning mastodon link sharing as well.

Last edited:
If only someone saw this **** coming... Musk has been strongly hinting at who he was for ages, now it's unrestricted for show. Reinstating right wing extremists and banning all who oppose or inconvenience him. Once again the dictator streak running through the right at the moment rears its ugly head.

So technically your account can be banned for talking about live sports, lol

Or just anything where you are live streaming with your location which can then allow you to identify anyone else also there. "You cannot put into the public space that which is already publicly available" is clearly going to be another knee-jerk rule that is definitely going to be an absolute mess to enforce.

Hell even tweeting that someone is going to be at an event that they are the reason for, by that wording, is grounds to be banned. It can also make huge chunks of live journalism and news reporting bannable. The extent to which they have not thought this through just to satisfy some maniacs ego is ridiculous, and as usual the far right are lapping it up. They seem to get a kick out of crass hypocrisy and dictatorial tendencies as long as they are "owning teh libz!"

I'm delighted twitter looks to be imploding under the weight of its own bullsh!t.

Been nothing but a stain on humanity pretty much since it was started.

Latest posts