• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The traditional Sarries vs Ospreys slagging match.

Refreshing humility from a Welsh supporter - not. Nothing like Munster supporters. Sarrie supporters pretend it doesn't matter, all a bit of a laugh - ho ho ho! Suckers. [/b]

Thats because it is a bit of laugh? This is the first time we've been so far in a HEC, so we're enjoying every momment!

Good on ya! I see both your team and mine leaving the comp at QF stage the way things are going. If Glos dont win against Munster I hope Munster make it through to the final as I have tickets and hotel rooms to flog at vastly inflated prices.I`ll be hoping Sarries win but it looks remote now Jack their best forward is out.

Danny, I've got tickets to the HEC final, if you're flogging hotel rooms, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!1212121

In reality though, Glaws losing at home is pretty remote I think although Munster have been known to spring a surprise or two away from home or even make away a home from home (if that makes any sense :huh:) so beware!

To be honest, I'm just going to go out next weekend and enjoy the fun. Druids will be sure to lay on loads of stuff for the visiting Osprey fans so it should be fun! :D

Danny, I've got tickets to the HEC final, if you're flogging hotel rooms, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!1212121

In reality though, Glaws losing at home is pretty remote I think although Munster have been known to spring a surprise or two away from home or even make away a home from home (if that makes any sense :huh:) so beware!

To be honest, I'm just going to go out next weekend and enjoy the fun. Druids will be sure to lay on loads of stuff for the visiting Osprey fans so it should be fun! :D
[/b]

If Glos get to the final I wont be selling anything but if they lose I`ll be hoping to cash in. See ebay for details.

The only thing i'm worried about is that our road to the semi finals is just a little too easy...[/b]

If you're going to quote from the book 'Famous Last Words' you should at least acknowledge your source.

You'll be needing all that salt for the tequila slammers you'll be downing in sorrow after sarries whup your ass and teach you how to spell and ****! adam powell has a KEY STAGE 3 in english, f***er!!!

OOOOOHHH BUUUUURRRNNNN!!!

Oh hello there. Don't mind me, I'm just passing by...

303sp9.png

<div align="center">]=._.-(/=dO_Ob=\)-._.=[</div>

Only that Sir Speedy is RUFL'ing rather than ROFL'ing.

What? Is he rolling under the floor? Maybe he's predicting that he'll be SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE when he has a heart attack when SARACENS WIN! Nyarr ha haha ahahaha

Latest posts