• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF XV

hey guys, how is everyone

this is probably a stupid idea, and it might not work but im tempted to give it a try and i dont even know if you's done it before but im just tempted to give this thread a try.

so simply i just wanted to know who plays rugby here on this thread and what position you play in so i can make a TRF XV just for a bit off fun and maybe for a little laugh

Include subs/reserves too for a 22 or 25-man squad.

I play centre, big hitter and tackle well but mediocre speed and agility. I think I can play flanker too. Anyone can sign me up for their team but I'll join Big Ewis if he makes a team :)

eyyyy man, I'm still not sure. osulli still hasn't replied.....I either become an official Hobbit youngling or make the team...ahh what the heck, put me in as winger. With a little gym I can get up to decent speed and I don't shy away from contact so I wouldn't be one of those slim runners who gets blasted into touch.

I mean wow, I thought it was assumed that you would serve a house boy type role. You'd call me 'The Boss', I'd call you Wiggles. I thought we had something special?

I mean wow, I thought it was assumed that you would serve a house boy type role. You'd call me 'The Boss', I'd call you Wiggles. I thought we had something special?

oh it's too late for that, you kept me hanging there. Those days are over. Now I'm a fancy winger on a team that exists in the collective imagination of about 25 people, hah, suck on that !

Is this for real? Cos there seems to be major distances like continental distances between everyone! I'm a winger usually on the left. Used to run sub 11 secs and have a lovely step and fend and sometimes wonder why I'm not playing professionally.

Is this for real? Cos there seems to be major distances like continental distances between everyone! I'm a winger usually on the left. Used to run sub 11 secs and have a lovely step and fend and sometimes wonder why I'm not playing professionally.

well what do you think, that we're doing all this just for fun ?! FOUR pages just to doodle around ? Yeah man, it's real........
you want to be a winger on this team ? cool. I don't know if you've read about it but we're all meeting in May in Germany, there's a big gathering/convention thing there for lovers of the game who live abroad. Teams can form on the spot and there's a majority of us going. Make sure you subscribe here man, it's free but you have to create an account: brazzers.com

Last edited:
IS THIS A GAME TO YOU? Like obviously it's a game but not in the hahaha sense of the word. This is my life, this is my one shot, I can not
Miss this chance to blow, this may be the only opportunity I've got. Mom I love you but this trailer park has got to go, I can not grow old on Salem's Lot.

GoT-GIF-3_zps593f4e3a.gif

IS THIS A GAME TO YOU? Like obviously it's a game but not in the hahaha sense of the word. This is my life, this is my one shot, I can not
Miss this chance to blow, this may be the only opportunity I've got.

awww shieeeeeet, white rapper in da hoooooooooooooouse

I am quite willing to put myself forward as a Centre (if this is going to be imaginary team and we're not really going to be forming the TRF Barbarians). It's been a while, and they've changed the rules a bit since I last played, but I'm willing to adapt!

I am quite willing to put myself forward as a Centre (if this is going to be imaginary team and we're not really going to be forming the TRF Barbarians). It's been a while, and they've changed the rules a bit since I last played, but I'm willing to adapt!

Adapt to wing and greatness will come calling. This game, the most important hypothetical scenario ever, needs full commitment and it will change you for the better. Join us big women and big fun are waiting, osulli knows an LSD guy.

Latest posts