• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The TRF XV

F

feicarsinn

so heres the chance to put your favourite, most dynamic (hem hem) posters into something that resembles a team. if possible give a little explaination for why you picked him/her in that position etc.
example:
13 Feicarsinn- Intelligent, creative and oh so modest

J

Juggernaut

I nominate myself for tight-head prop.

3. Juggernaut

Why?? 115kg of pure muscle, that's why. If it wasnt for my back injury, Carl Hayman would be unemployed. :p

B

bobilycious

11. allyoop - I have been to Canteburys for Sprints twice in the last 3 years missing out once because i was sick when we got to try out. I am also very fit and have been to the New Zealand Cross Country Champs.

M

melon

This thread already exists somewhere, but meh :p

I nominate myself for any of the back row positions (6,7,8)...however #8 is my preferred position.

Why? I don't need a reason :D

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Either of the original versions of Team TRF will end up destroying this one should they ever cross swords.

F

feicarsinn

lol sorry did you just try to win an arguement by saying "yeah well im older" or something along those lines?

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

ill be the ref..coz im older then you by 80years and i sleep with children of 11years of age..there for i have greater experience...plus more stripes on my 'official' referee jacket i got from kmart!...

the original trf team?..the one i ran..**** where is that list?...i remember wally and rassie were fighting over a position hahaha..

Latest posts