• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the truth behind williams not getting game time

E

esoj

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/1105559

so the truth finally comes out to why ali williams has been riding the pine.

now there is no excuse for his action but it is not entirely unexpected when one of the best locks in the game is simply shafted completely. ali thrives on game time and denying him that just makes him get frustrated and uninterested in the game. if nucifora stays as the blues coach next year don't be suprised if ali ends up at another franchise.

Woot - The Last Time Ali was down like this was in 2005 when he was dropped in 2004 and had all the doubters leading into the Lions Series - where he than proceeded to destroy the Lions, bodes well for the World Cup. Although no doubt Woosaah and the rest of the Anti-Auckland Parade will come in here and say that he should be dropped for some hillbilly from the South.

Nucifora won't last much longer, eventually (hopefully) either the Wallabies come calling or some European Club opens up the checkbook (hey, Northampton were stupid enough to actually Pay Peter Sloane to be in some kind of coaching role so they will go gaga for Nuci.

If thats why Ali's on the bench, Joe Rokocoko must be sleeping with hookers, or taking drugs since he can't even make the freaking 22.

What I found more surprising and a little unsettling was the indication that the ABs manager gave that Williams acts up in the same manner within the All Blacks environment, labelling him a special project or some other ridiculous PC word they enjoy using.
If this is the case then it is definitely going to be interesting seeing whether he is selected for the ABs (not that they have too many other choices) and whether he is able to control himself enough to play well. I'm still waiting to hear Williams reaction to the whole thing.

Woot - The Last Time Ali was down like this was in 2005 when he was dropped in 2004 and had all the doubters leading into the Lions Series - where he than proceeded to destroy the Lions, bodes well for the World Cup. Although no doubt Woosaah and the rest of the Anti-Auckland Parade will come in here and say that he should be dropped for some hillbilly from the South.

Nucifora won't last much longer, eventually (hopefully) either the Wallabies come calling or some European Club opens up the checkbook (hey, Northampton were stupid enough to actually Pay Peter Sloane to be in some kind of coaching role so they will go gaga for Nuci. [/b]
bah.

Nucifora won't last much longer, eventually (hopefully) either the Wallabies come calling or some European Club opens up the checkbook (hey, Northampton were stupid enough to actually Pay Peter Sloane to be in some kind of coaching role so they will go gaga for Nuci.
[/b]

its been a while since ripper has had a dig at me, i feel priviliged.

i hope it isnt all bad for ali, for as much as i hate him as a person he is a one of the best locks we have in the country at the moment. There isnt anyone else other than Jack around especially after the injuries we have had this year.

Latest posts