• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good!
sure itl get better soon though.
tried the site, but wont bother with it though. thanks anyway. il just have to settle being a mini rugby ball :p
have a good night
x

Nate, you should be ashamed. Do you not recodnise Linux Tux holding a rugby ball?

logobigger.png

no no, I know it's the linux guy...i just liked his personal modification.

Yeah! A fellow Spinney Hiller!

I live(d) there. When I'm not at Uni anyway. What a small world.

Welcome to the forum.

finally a chick who isnt underage!!
[/b]

mmmm quite true mono hehe.

Also jorgie, i hope you aren't as annoying as one of the other resident females here, Kimmy The Kiwi...which im sure you're not...SO WELCOME :D!

It's started already.

Stop flirting :wall:
[/b]
Also jorgie, i hope you aren't as annoying as one of the other resident females here, Kimmy The Kiwi...which im sure you're not...SO WELCOME !

Hey guys
Thanks.
Im sure i wont be annoying.. well i hope i wont be, il be on my best behaviour :p if i am give me a slap haha
Im a kiwi too.. im only in england for a year to work and visit family etc etc
Whos flirting?? :unsure:
xx

<div class='quotemain'>
It's started already.

Stop flirting :wall:
[/b]
Also jorgie, i hope you aren't as annoying as one of the other resident females here, Kimmy The Kiwi...which im sure you're not...SO WELCOME !

Hey guys
Thanks.
Im sure i wont be annoying.. well i hope i wont be, il be on my best behaviour :p if i am give me a slap haha
Im a kiwi too.. im only in england for a year to work and visit family etc etc
Whos flirting?? :unsure:
xx [/b][/quote]

All the single men on here...Not me coz I am a gentleman.

[/b]

ah right, nothing wrong with a bit of flirting though... :rolleyes: haha
quick question.. i have 'waterboy' under my name.. any idea how to change that?
xx

[/b]
ah right, nothing wrong with a bit of flirting though... :rolleyes: haha
quick question.. i have 'waterboy' under my name.. any idea how to change that?
xx [/b]

Post more.

It does change after the more posts you do, the same with your balls (Rugby ones ;) )

After 'X' number of posts, you will have the option to change it yourself. For the moment, ask a Admin to see if you can get it changed, as mod I haven't got the power to do that.

Hello all!

I normally frequent the England supporters forum so..er..thats not really a good start is it?

Anyway, seriously, I have my friendly credentials. I have a Lions jersey so I can "support everyone" when England isn't playing. When I'm around, rugby wins! :bana:

Anyway! Hope everyones happy to have me aboard!

Nice to see you managed to fnd your way on to a proper forum. ;)

Shame you supports Saracens, I'm sure you'll get through that phase, but welcome anyway.

I sir, shall wear a fez on my deathbed! This is no mere phase! It is just an obsession with a club that shall, eventually win the European Challenge Cup! :D

I study up in Aberdeen so I've gained the mutant power of discerning "banter" from "racist abuse" so I generally have a great time and most of my mates are Scots so they protect me if England.

Me and my Welsh pal on my work placement had two all day drinking sessions to celebrate a weekend of rugby! On Saturday night in Worcester I fell over in the street and:

<Rhyse> So...who won that time?
<Prestwick> RUGBY!
<Rhyse> Ah yes, Rugby wins every time...er...boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts