• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, don't worry. If you do - I'll half your member numbers!! :toss:

Would like to see you try have been threatened with that before...

hello all..

i'm jorrit live in the netherlands..

just like to say hello to all..

my english isn't to good i can tell you.
hope to have a nice time over here.

greetzz jorrit

hello all..

i'm jorrit live in the netherlands..

just like to say hello to all..

my english isn't to good i can tell you.
hope to have a nice time over here.

greetzz jorrit
[/b]

Ha ha, Dutch people always seem to say "my English isn't good" completely ignoring the fact that our Dutch is a hell of a lot worse.

Welcome aboard.

SB

Welcome to the best rugby forum on the net. Which international rugby nation do you support other than the men in orange?

Verstaan jy Afrikaans?
Ek verstaan so bietjie Nederlands as dit getik word, maar nie as iemand praat nie.

Hey Mate

Welcome to the TRF, My Dutch aint anywhere near as good as your english...

Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome Arc to the forum! You'll get along fine here!

Arnhem eh? My Grandad was there..once..either that or Oosterbeek.

HEE!
Een nederlander :D
gezellig :D
waar speel je?
ik bij RCN haha :p
later

(this is dutch guys ;) )

erm...Ruud Hullit!

Welcome, by the way!

Ha ha, Dutch people always seem to say "my English isn't good" completely ignoring the fact that our Dutch is a hell of a lot worse.[/b]

Genius observation!

Hey Mate,

Good to see another International Member...
[/b]

Ey man.. he's not international....!!! he's just an indonesian.. lol :p i'm still the only international!!! woohoo!!!

Some Dutch people have better english than those *******s that inhabit this country, whether born here or not. Chavs would probably call a Dutch person posh on their terms.

Oh and Hi, I know absolutely no dutch but some French, so I do integrate with Europe slightly.

BM

Some Dutch people have better english than those *******s that inhabit this country, whether born here or not. Chavs would probably call a Dutch person posh on their terms.

Oh and Hi, I know absolutely no dutch but some French, so I do integrate with Europe slightly.

BM
[/b]
Well, look who decides to show his ugly mug...

ive been dutch once.

i went to a resturant and didnt pay. then i ran out and hid behind a car. they found me and took me inside and dyed my hair brown the barstards.

come to think about it, the netherlands is quite a odd name for a country. its like, my netherregions is quite large, yet the region of the netherlands isnt. but how f***ing rock & roll is it to have "the" in your countries name? you know? "The New Zealand" or "the Argentina" "The auckland"

"The the blues" :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts